Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychopaths?

I can't remember the last time I cried but I know it was done to BS someone into believing my story. Tears are very compelling. I may look back at a situation and ponder ways I could have proceeded better but no remorse.

It really disturbs people that we lack remorse. They want us to feel guilty. Strange.

Thanks!
Also, I heard of a Psychopath who had a craving for stones? It's called Pica and It's wanting to eat things and having cravings for things that aren't food.
Ever had this? (I'm not joking)
I have lots of questions, but I cannot ask them all as they excess 100! :)

Thanks!
Also, I heard of a Psychopath who had a craving for stones? It's called Pica and It's wanting to eat things and having cravings for things that aren't food.
Ever had this? (I'm not joking)
I have so many questions but there are 100s :)
So I will shh now :)

Do they eat stones? Ha-Ha, I'll assume no... They say its obvious when Psychos are faking emotions. Dont know why you dont give being good a shot...?

Toby
Do they eat stones? Ha-Ha, I'll assume no... They say its obvious when Psychos are faking emotions. Dont know why you dont give being good a shot...?

Sigh...

Yeah Whitewolf, great defense. Exhaling.

Well.. I don't eat stones.

I have heard of prego women having strange cravings to eat dirt.

Sure you don't :)
And lots of other things. I think its called "pica".