Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Relationships

Don't try to fit into any norm. Just be yourself. Sooner or later you will meet someone who will like you for yourself, and vice versa. Then you will want to stay in that relationship. You can't make this happen. It just happens when you are being yourself, and it happens at the right time. Better off alone than twisted into some shape to please another person. Whitewolf was being a bit silly. I know you weren't talking about marriage.

Great advice from Crazy Dice. I'd only add the idea that giving what you want to experience to others is also a great way to increase the likelihood of receiving that back from others. For example, if you would love for someone to listen to you and hear you without judgment and with compassion, try listening to others and hearing them without judgment and with compassion. In my own experience, I have found that the old cliché which states that you reap what you sow has a fair bit of truth to it.

Good luck Benjamin!

Thanks, Ecco Homo--

I like your addition too.

Take care,
CD