Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A conscience is simply learned Behaviour..

People do indeed feel genuine guilt, although it is what they were programmed to feel. Long ago there was a man, or group of men who desired power over other people. But with the people that they wanted to control acting how their instinct dictated, they could hold no power. And so was the creation of law, what abides by the law is dubbed "Right", and logically, everything else was called "Wrong". Religion only reinforced this system. So conscientiousness is not a "learned" system, but a pre-programed system that usually activates simultaneously with sentience.

By the way, you sound more like a Sociopath.

UNCODITIONAL love DOES exists and God did CREATED conscience. i WOULD still loved them. THEIRS not faults it because did SOMETHING happened. NO ONE does be evil from STARTS. and no ONE does is all EVIL them DOES goodness exists still. always.

i WOULD feeled GUILTY about hiting them DOGS with metal bats TOO if EVEN was teached not FEEL. and you DOES feels really guilty TOO but not maybe KNOWS it. it not possible NOT feel guilty.

~Lega

You can not form such an opinion unless you have experienced the exact scenario you have stated, this fact has rendered every other opinion in your post useless.