Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is my therapist thinking

Stella--

You are confused because your shrink is no good. He is abusing your therapy, and causing you to suffer. Dr. Robert wrote all about this in an ask dr robert called

My Therapist Tells Me Everything About His Private Life, Including His Sex Life. Is This OK?

You should read this and find a new shrink.

Re: What is my therapist thinking

I have never needed treatment like this in the past. I was not sure what to expect. In the beginning I thought this was just a way to start communiating. I was after the fourth session with him, I found my self thinking of him in a more personal way. I also relized that this was all wrong. I can hardly cope with all the stress I have that took me to him in the first place, let alone these thoughts I now was having. The question is, what do I do now. I'm a little ****** off wright now. Because I know to continue with him is not going to help me. I'm now thinking he needs help himself. In a way I feel sorry for him, which also ****** me off. Do I find another therapist, and start all over agian. It would be like getting a pelvic exam two days in a row. Should I get a self help book and figure out how to deal with depression on my own. I feel violated. I have a meeting with him tomorrow, should I go, should I cancel? In a way I'm afraid to meet with him because Im not sure if I can stop myself from confronting him about all of this, and what good what that do. Thank you for your input. I have to go now, I have to try and golf nine with all this crap on my mind.