Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jacki
Hey!!! HELLLOOOOOOOOOO
I think I heard an echo! I wanted to post some music for some garden noise...can't figure out how. Darn How is everyone? Where is everyone? I miss chatting.... School is out in two days. Maybe then I can do some morning chatting or something....
Views: 241   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 7:08pm
by mars
c
Cindy
well i was gonna... lol
post a clematis pic but it's been so long- I forgot how. Soon as I get time I will do that ! Anyone else got flowers to show ????
Views: 208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:39am
by Cindy
A Good Cause
You can click on this and go to a page where you can donate food for animals in shelters. For each click, food is donated. It was started by Mimi Ausland, a 12 year old girl from Bend, Oregon. She wanted to help feed the hungry animals at her local...
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 10, 2009 12:00am
by cindy
j
Jacki
More Brian
I love this photo...it's so sweet. Here I was keeping him from traveling down the steps.
Views: 196   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2009 4:26pm
by mars
j
Jacki
My baby
First admire my beautiful little grandson, Brian, being watched by his adoring Gramma Then------notice the warning on the bucket Some gramma I am.
Views: 202   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2009 4:23pm
by mars
If You Like Piano Music
Turn up your volume. I have found this composer (long dead now) and can't get enough of his playing. His name is Ernesto Cortazar. I love it. I can only find his music on You Tube.
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 8:22am
by Linde
HEY!! Who Turned Off The Heat?
I'm back from Florida, had a great time. Just me and Pam (youngest sister) It was 80+° when I left Florida and it was 60 when I got back to Michigan. Brrrr. Is Summer ever going to arrive?
Views: 150   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 12:33am
by Cindy
l
Laura
Can't believe I haven't been on since the end of March.
I did not think I had been off this long. Just busy I guess. It has been very hectic at work and I have been very tired. Also, have been outside working like a crazy person- weeding, weeding & transplanting my herb garden. I have been moving it down by my hummingbird...
Views: 183   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 31, 2009 1:28am
by Cindy
Two Copperhead Snakes....
In my Chicken yard!! Last evening when I was closing up the chickens I lifted up a board and there lay two copperhead snakes side by side. I gently laid the board back down, Walked into the house, told Joe about them. He got dressed to go snake hunting and I...
Views: 260   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 31, 2009 1:26am
by Cindy
l
Laura
Hydrangea Paniculata- it is growing
It came up this spring & has nice green leaves- I am just praying for flowers also praying to see some hummingbirds!!!!!!!!
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2009 6:16am
by mars
c
Cindy
Jacki...............
post a photo of all of your cactus, the whole thing. They all neeeeed to see it. lol. It is sooooooooooo cool.
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2009 10:25pm
by Cindy
HAppy Memorial DAy
Seek CodesMySpace Graphics
Views: 220   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 26, 2009 10:24pm
by Cindy
l
Laura
Happy Memorial Day
Happy Memorial Day
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2009 6:13pm
by Laura
Blaaaaaahhhhhh
57° and raining here.......Is summer ever going to arrive? I'll be heading down to Marco Island a week from today and I can't wait. This year it will be just my sister and me. "Girls Gone Wild" LOL. I can't wait for the warmth on this old body.
Views: 213   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 17, 2009 9:53am
by Linde
Finally!! A blossom on my epiphyllum!!!
I've had this cactus for about 5 years and finally I've got flower buds!! I've always had it indoors in the winter. Seems I needed to subject it to some winter cold to induce it to blossom so out to the greenhouse it went this winter. Didn't freeze but it did get col...
Views: 221   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 10, 2009 3:05pm
by Marty
Views: 232   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 8, 2009 9:30am
by Marty
Rain Rain Rain
guess I'd better learn to dance.
Views: 234   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 8, 2009 12:34am
by Cindy
m
mars
My son the Graffiti Artist!!
Watch my son Joey!!
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2009 10:08pm
by Cindy
A Newborn's Conversation With God
A Newborn's Conversation with God A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you." The child fu...
Views: 198   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2009 8:51am
by mars
Has anyone heard of this?
Sounds good. I may try it. http://www.openoffice.org/
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 4:26pm
by Miss Elly
The Haircut
The Haircut One Monday, a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the bar...
Views: 209   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 2:42am
by Elsie
Make Your Own Avatar
Here's a site where you can upload a photo to and it will re-size it for you to make an avatar. FREE! http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/
Views: 210   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 1:03pm
by Miss Elly
Quoting The Devil
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Views: 230   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 12:22pm
by Miss Elly
mars
i have been playing with the idea to keep a few chickens in the backyard for some time. our city will issue a permit if i meet all requirements. ( no rooster, only 2 or 3 hens, proper enclosure etc.) after convincing jack, i really want to do this, it was not easy...
Views: 209   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 24, 2009 1:29am
by Elsie
p
Poppy
Finally
This is quite interesting. It's been over a month since I've been able to load the message board and now all of a sudden - here it is. Greetings COWS - it's finally spring in the far north - I have crocus blooming and lots of daffs and tulips up and starting to b...
Views: 199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 21, 2009 9:01pm
by Linde
Hey Jacki
You still on that low carb. diet? I have been on a low carb diet for a couple weeks with great results! I wondered if you wanted to swap some recipes? I have been eating meat, which I didn't used to eat. Have to eat something!! I just put a pizza in the oven made...
Views: 215   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 20, 2009 9:49am
by mars
It's a mystery to me!
For some unknown, but wonderful reason our link from our mainpage http://www.ourgarden.pair.com still works to our message board. All the links on the pages on the rest of the site had to be changed, and I am in the progress of doing that. But why the mainpage works...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 6:08pm
by mars
m
mars
Hyperlink no longer works
Please send Emails to anyone you can think of and let them know we have a new URL for Our Garden Forum. http://www.ourgardenforum.com I sent it out to the list I had in my yahoo Email Account. I had lost my Email address to my other email address when my computer cr...
Views: 219   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 4:04pm
by Marty
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2009 5:32pm
by Cindy
m
mars
A new URL for our Forum/Message Board
http://www.ourgardenforum.com write this down and save it someplace. It should be easy to remember if our links stop working. I will do what I can to make them all work. I don't know if I will be able to get the one to work on our main page as that is the page Ezra s...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 15, 2009 5:29pm
by Cindy
l
Linde
onion skin colored eggs
i thought i better keep up with the rest of you and learn the new image codes. lol hope all my cow pals had a happy easter. my days just fly, always too much to do and so little time julie and i had fun coloring the eggs different this year.
Views: 197   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2009 8:50pm
by Cindy
a question and a funny
but how do i post an avatar from phptobucket in here?
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2009 8:48pm
by Cindy
Good morning all.....just heading to work.
Hope y'all have a great day. (we need a sunshine smiley)
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2009 6:59pm
by Linde
m
mars
Tell Bravenet what YOU think
http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/1453609281#bn-forum-1-1-1453609281/26/810914/show
Views: 201   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 12:01pm
by Cindy
c
Cindy
Miss Elly
Your graphic below is gorgeous. Is it all there now ? Seems it is to me ? I posted good size pics doing that. I was just wondering because I am thinking that if it really is a security risk to use html's then we might all think about learning the bb codes before...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 9:28am
by Marty
m
mars
What Religion is Your Bra?
What Religion is Your Bra? A man walked into the ladies department of Myer's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, 'I'd like to buy a bra for my wife. ' 'What type of bra?' asked the clerk. 'Type?' inquires the man, 'There's more than one typ...
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 1:50am
by Cindy
Views: 194   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 1:48am
by Cindy
5 Minute Chocolate Cake
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE 4 tablespoons flour 4 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons cocoa 1 egg? 3 tablespoons milk 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) A small splash of vanilla extract 1 large coffee mug?(Microwave Safe) Add dry ingred...
Views: 178   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 1:47am
by Cindy
m
mars
Does the page look better?
I tried to fix it so we don't have the double border on the left side. For me it looks like I fixed it. How about for everyne else?
Views: 201   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 12, 2009 11:08pm
by Elsie
m
Marty
Happy Easter
Happy Easter to all my "Garden" Pals.
Views: 154   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 12, 2009 1:10pm
by Cindy
c
Cindy
EASIER
lol ok go to photobucket and under your pic - big size- not thumbnail- go down to your img code. Now copy paste it here. Now change the [IMG} at the first and at the end the {/IMG] to little letters. Ta DAH. I am sometimes smart by accident? lol. lol
Views: 154   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2009 12:57pm
by Cindy
m
mars
ANOTHER PROBLEM from Bravenet!!
I got this in my Email. I think it will effect all of our links from All of our other webpages. Dear Bravenet Member, Bravenet.com is no longer offering the Fast URL/Redirect service. As of April 30, 2009 this service will no longer function. All current redirects...
Views: 158   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2009 12:35am
by Elsie
m
Marty
Math Problem
Strange MATH PROBLEM Here is a math trick so unbelievable that it will stump you. Personally I would like to know who came up with this and why that person is not running the country. Grab a calculator. (You won't be able to do this one in your head) 1. Key in t...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 11, 2009 11:58am
by Jacki
l
Linde
this stinks
like the rest of you, i feel this is not good. we paid the bill didn't we. they can't do that to us.
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 9, 2009 1:10am
by Miss Elly
m
mars
Bravenet Forum
I have been reading and posting on the Bravenet Forum about this. Here is the link http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=1453609281#bn-forum-1-1-1453609281/26/810985/show If you need the login and password to post on their board, just post here with your...
Views: 166   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 8, 2009 7:02am
by mars
HEY>>>>>What Happened?
Gee, I'm off sick for a while and look what happened while I was gone. This certainly isn't very nice. I don't even know what bb code is. let alone know how to use it. Did we do something to p@## off Bravenet? Come on Bravenet , put it back. I use Boardhost for...
Views: 172   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 7, 2009 11:37pm
by Cindy
m
Marty
bbcode
I found this about bbcodes. Available BBCodes You Can Use. Basic BB Codes BB Codes Explained I'm testing a code for colored text. Hey, it worked.....
Views: 165   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 7, 2009 11:23pm
by Cindy
c
Cindy
jesse ?
hmmm i hate change too- poo poo- but I did it. I couldn't get it. lol big suprise. But then I found this page and http://www.mobilejunkies.net/phpBB2/faq.php?mode=bbcode#10 Now I guess I get it. Guess it isn't that hard - probably because jacki had told me...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2009 11:14pm
by Cindy
j
Jacki
Hi Cindy
I see you are up late...I can't sleep.
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2009 11:57am
by Cindy
j
Jacki
test
[img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/JackiCWa/clematis.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"]
Views: 156   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 7, 2009 6:04am
by mars
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet