Return to Website

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum

Hello!  I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our worldwide family of Cinderella participants, their families and friends to the Official Cinderella Message Board. It is my hope that this board will allow all of you the opportunity to communicate with each other in a kind, loving and supportive way. Please know that we will not allow posts that are rude, vulgar, offensive or hurtful. Additionally, we do not allow advertisements of outside goods or services or solicitations of any kind on our message boards.  This is to insure the safety of our participants and the integrity of our program.  I hope you will find your participation on these boards both enjoyable and informative.  Happy Posting!
Fred Vollman, President
INTERNATIONAL CINDERELLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2011 Internationals

We would like to see it back in Vegas. It would be nice to have it at one of the hotels that have a theater in them so we didn't have to mess with bussing. This year's hotel was very convenient. We love Cinderella, so we will most likely go wherever it is. We would be able to bring more delegates if the event were closer to AZ.

I think it should change every year: North; South; East; West;.... If you live on the West Coast, then, yes it is harder to get to the East. However, if you live on the East it is hard to get to the West. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY...no matter the time or place... IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MAGIC OF CINDERELLA!!!

I like the idea of Denver. It's centrally located and the weather is nice. It's an easy place to fly in to and a fun place to visit. We live in Oregon, and we could even drive there since it's not such a hot and miserable drive.

I think that they should concider rotating it each year to different parts of the country. So, next year it could be in say Denver, CO; then maybe Nashville, TN; then maybe Pittsburg, PA; then Los Angeles, CA; Dallas, TX; Seattle, WA; etc. This way if cost is an option this year, maybe you can make it next year...I also think that having it in the same place each year gives those delegates an advantage, so it should be spread out more.

We are still very much in favor of returning it to Las Vegas. For the most part flights are extremely cheap to get there, and it is a really great city with wonderful hotels. Numbers were always very high in Vegas and I think that many families would attend because there is something for everyone!

My second choice is Phoenix, AZ!

Re: 2011 Internationals - announcing when?

Anyone know when they will make the official announcement on date and place?