Return to Website

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum

Hello!  I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our worldwide family of Cinderella participants, their families and friends to the Official Cinderella Message Board. It is my hope that this board will allow all of you the opportunity to communicate with each other in a kind, loving and supportive way. Please know that we will not allow posts that are rude, vulgar, offensive or hurtful. Additionally, we do not allow advertisements of outside goods or services or solicitations of any kind on our message boards.  This is to insure the safety of our participants and the integrity of our program.  I hope you will find your participation on these boards both enjoyable and informative.  Happy Posting!
Fred Vollman, President
INTERNATIONAL CINDERELLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME CINDERELLA SAN DIEGO WINNERS!

I want to once again thank all the participants of the San Diego prelim. You all did a great job and you will do San Diego proud at the state finals in May! CONGRATULATIONS!

Ms. Tina

Our newest Cinderella family members are:
Cinderella Infant: Sophia Luciana Gonzales
Cinderella Baby: Ruari Marie Watt
Baby Beauty Winner: Liberty Shoptaugh
Baby Beauty 1st Alt: Kamryn Howell
Cinderella Tiny Tot: Madison Shults
Prince Charming: Nathan Richards
Cinderella Teen: Shelby MacDonald
Cinderella Tot: Roneiya Clark
Tot Beauty Winner: Tavia Osthimer;
Tot Beauty 1st Alt: Isabelle Richards;
Tot Personality Winner: Kadence Howell;
Tot Personality 1st Alt: Bailey Shoptaugh

Re: WELCOME CINDERELLA SAN DIEGO WINNERS!

Could any and everyone that took pics at the San Diego Prelim forward your pics to me, especially if you have pics of the contestants with their sashes,crowns and trophies.

I didn't get any shots of those.

Thanks,

Tina

I would also like to add a sincere "Welcome" to all of our new Cinderella Royalty from the San Diego Preliminary Pageant. I hope you will enjoy your time with our program. You might be interested to know that you've just become a part of the ongoing history of the world's largest youth scholarship pageant program. We think you are a uniquely special young person and hope that you and your family will remain a part of our International Family for many years to come.

I hope to one day have the great pleasure of meeting you and your parents at our International Pageant!

Thank you Tina for all you did on our first pageant day. We all had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Thank you to all the moms for being so welcoming to us and so wonderful to be around.

Lisa and Tavia

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations San Diego and WELCOME to Cinderella!

Re: Congratulations!!!

Thank you Kennedy! I want to say on behalf of everyone that participated in the San Diego prelim, that we are feeling the love and we are all so excited to be apart of this wonderful program!

It is my wish that California and especially (hopefully) San Diego makes a STRONG impression at Internationals.

I can honestly say we have not only a great group of girls but the parents are 2nd to NONE!!! A big hug goes out to Lorraine for her experience and background in Cinderella. Thank you for all the information you provided to me leading up to the pageant.

I am looking forward to our other upcoming prelims and want to wish everyone the best of luck!

Tina

Re: Re: WELCOME CINDERELLA SAN DIEGO WINNERS!

Lisa, I am so glad you guys enjoyed yourself!

It was a pleasure to provide this opportunity for you all and I want to continue to make more "cinderella memories" for everyone.

Congrats! to all San Diego winners from Analiese, Cinderella Beauty at San Bernardino Preliminary. Looking foward to seeing you at State.