Return to Website

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum

Hello!  I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our worldwide family of Cinderella participants, their families and friends to the Official Cinderella Message Board. It is my hope that this board will allow all of you the opportunity to communicate with each other in a kind, loving and supportive way. Please know that we will not allow posts that are rude, vulgar, offensive or hurtful. Additionally, we do not allow advertisements of outside goods or services or solicitations of any kind on our message boards.  This is to insure the safety of our participants and the integrity of our program.  I hope you will find your participation on these boards both enjoyable and informative.  Happy Posting!
Fred Vollman, President
INTERNATIONAL CINDERELLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

Forum: Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
State Pageants boys? & Miss ?

We just competed in our 3 Cinderella Prelim & had 2 of our 3 kids take overall titles! We are really excited to go to state this year with all 3 kids!
But I have a couple questions...

1) What do boys wear for casual wear? We have a tux for formal, but have no idea what to wear for casual, anyone with suggestions?

2) Then I have 2 girls competeing in the Miss age division. Do they need a white dress? We have a state mom that no one likes & she is on the girls & then our state director came in & changed 99% of what the mom said! So I am totally confused! Do they need the white dress just for crowning or do they need it for the pageant?

Thanks fo rnay help & any other state ideas!!!

Email  
Re: State Pageants boys? & Miss ? - by Stephanie - Apr 10, 2008 12:11pm
Re: Re: State Pageants boys? & Miss ? - by Lori Mosley - Apr 10, 2008 4:53pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com