Return to Website

Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum

Hello!  I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our worldwide family of Cinderella participants, their families and friends to the Official Cinderella Message Board. It is my hope that this board will allow all of you the opportunity to communicate with each other in a kind, loving and supportive way. Please know that we will not allow posts that are rude, vulgar, offensive or hurtful. Additionally, we do not allow advertisements of outside goods or services or solicitations of any kind on our message boards.  This is to insure the safety of our participants and the integrity of our program.  I hope you will find your participation on these boards both enjoyable and informative.  Happy Posting!
Fred Vollman, President
INTERNATIONAL CINDERELLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

Forum: Official International Cinderella Pageant Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: what to wear

My daughter did her first Cinderella pageant in a flower girl dress a few years ago. I think the 2 main things to remember when you dress your little ones is 1)don't let the dress outshine the child and 2)be age appropriat. My daughters dress was longer than some and not as fancy as others. I know the Texas judges are really just looking for a well rounded childed who is having fun. Hope this helps. Hope you have fun & good luck! Stephanie

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com