Bibles that are translated interpretively rather than literally
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches.
You can access my website through Google by typing in Rodger Tutt, or
My website is http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/
Many assume that the KJV they have is the same one as published in 1611. But during the three years after 1611 there were 14 minor revisions. Then more important changes were made to the KJV in 1629, 1638, 1762, and 1769.
King James told his board of translators not to deviate from the Bishop’s Bible instead of just using the Greek text when translating. The Bishop’s Bible had already been translated interpretively instead of literally as it should have been.
In the preface to the earlier revisions the board of translators wrote this message.
“The whole history of Bible translation in any language is a history of repeated revision and correction.”
All of the following urls prove that the present day KJV version and other similar Bibles are wrongly translated.
You can also access most of the following writings through Google by typing in the title.
BOOKS THAT SHOW THAT THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION, THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF WHICH CAN BE READ ONLINE
1. HOPE BEYOND HELL - Gerry Beauchemin (recently published)
2. CHRIST TRIUMPHANT - Thomas Allin
3. THE BIBLE HELL - J.W. Hanson
4. THE ORIGON AND HISTORY OF THE DOCTRINE OF ENDLESS PUNISHMENT – Thomas Thayer
5. THE OUTCOME OF INFINITE GRACE – Dr. Loyal Hurley
6. JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HELL" - J. Preston Eby
7. ONE HUNDRED SCRIPTURAL PROOFS THAT JESUS CHRIST WILL SAVE ALL MANKIND - Thomas Whittemore
8. TWENTY-FOUR SERMONS ON UNIVERSAL SALVATION – John Bovee Dods
9. THE SECOND DEATH AND THE RESTITUTION OF ALL THINGS – Andrew Jukes
10. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY REASONS FOR BELIEVING IN THE FINAL SALVATION OF ALL MANKIND – Erasmus Manford
11. THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS – J. Patching
12. BIBLE TRANSLATIONS THAT DO NOT TEACH ETERNAL TORMENT – Gary Amirault
13. AION – AIONIOS – John Wesley Hanson
14. BIBLE THREATENINGS EXPLAINED – John Wesley Hanson
15. THE CASE OF JUDAS, ETCETERA
16. THE PROBLEM OF EVIL – John Essex
AND THE ROLE OF THE ADVERSARY – James Webb
17. HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE – James Coram