Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Another Parable

Thank you papa for responding to my email I am glad that it touched you just as much as me..I will definately pass on the parable and continue to keep you updated and GO FOR IT on spreading the word about how heart mending your book had been for Francis.. This whole situation reminds me of MY favorite parable...it is not from the Bible but it is on the cute side...

"A little girl was walking along a beach filled with beached star fish baking in the hot sun and dying due to the extreme low tide...as she was skipping along the beach she would pick up the starfish and throw it back into the ocean... An old man walked up to the little girl and asked her, "Little girl, why do you even try to save any of these? You are wasting your time when you cannot save them all!" She simply answered him back with... "I know I cannot save them ALL, but those of them that I do...it matters to them most..."

Love you!
Ren'ee