Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Answering your remarks about our site...

February 15, 2006

Luan Verde,

You seem to miss the FACT that this is a very spiritual world and since God created us as hosts... we as human beings are subject to the spiritual realm. That in view, our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the dark forces, powers and principalities of this world and against the evil which reigns in human kind. You are wrong that certain spells cannot overtake a human mind... they can indeed but those who are truly dead in Christ are protected from that darker realm though we may still be captured, persecuted and even killed in the most extreme cases for abiding our Lord's will. And what was his will? Was it not to love one another as you indicate? Perhaps your definition and understanding of love is different that what scripture provides. Here is how I see love...

To know love fully is not about giving of yourself alone but also receiving of others the love they know how to give. Sometimes... we get so wrapped up in our sharing and giving of ourselves we fail to slow down and embrace the love we have received from others. Love is as natural as breathing... we breathe in taking in the fresh air of a cool winter day and we ex-hale giving back what we took and it so often is taken for granted without realizing that the air we breathe is like the love we take and return. It is the natural order of things and exemplifies the breath of life that is God in us. Let the love of Christ that binds us be as free to impart its life giving attributes upon others that more may know the love of God in us and that God may be glorified and be seen shining ever so brightly in our faith filled lives. Let it never be said that the love of Christ we share is taken for granted but that what we receive freely in love is also freely shared with others so that all things may be made clean to us.

1 John 3:23-24 "And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment..."

Luke 11:41 "But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you."

Revelation 3:19-22 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent...."

John 14:15-21 "If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you... He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

2 John 1:6 "And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it."

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 "Charity (love) suffers long, and is kind; charity (love) envies not; charity (love) vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Charity (love) never fails..."

There is no luck... just chance and odds. There is no energy except that which was first God breathed and so no matter how you try to interpret or twist the equation of love... it all points back to God. Lastly, to know God's love fully is also to accept and agree with His hatreds. Until you can embrace God's hatreds too, you cannot be completed in His love. That's just the way it is. Therefore, when I reprove, rebuke, admonish and discipline others, I do so in the context of love. If that makes you feel uncomfortable then perhaps you should try seeing things as God sees them. Stop kicking against the goads and maybe we won't be such an offense to you. It is not I that judges a matter but the Word of God so judged me and all that is around me so then it is the Word that judges righteously and not man. If you feel condemned by that it is because you are guilty but if your heart is convicted then there is a chance for you to turn from your ways (repent) and return to God living as God wants you to live. Only then can you know how deep is the love that God has for you and the rest of humanity. Avoid idolatry and don't mix pagan thought and ritualism with Godfearing faith and worship. Mixing the two will not bode well for you. Our research STANDS!

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Thank you highly for your reply...

Thank you highly for your reply. Most would not have
the spine to reply in such a non violent way. Although
i dont think you truly got what i was saying, i was in
fact fairly man, and ranting recklessly. I just ask
for you to take this down. I respect you highly in
your beliefs, it is your opinion, or even fact for i
do not know. I just wish for you to respect our
religion. Wicca is a non violent religion, although
our ancestory religions such as druids and roman pagan
were. We do not wish to offend anyone for practicing
our religion, we do it with the faith for mother
nature. if you truly think about it, wicca is not that
different then Christianity. We both believe in a
higher diety and that they have a deep love for us.
Wicca though is not a evil religion, our brotheren
religion satanism, which is a mix of pagan and
antichrist is though. I just want a decent respect by
you and your fellow brothers. This world is a free
world, for us to do as we will .If God is real, and
created us in a way where we learn by trial and error.
In that way he created us to think freely. I beg for
you to take this down, for it puts in the minds of
people to shun us in ways. Please dont add to the
hatred of fellow man.