Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Forum: Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yes, but your witness should be like Christ!

Continued from Pt. I

But these things are self managing my friend and it does not require us to be overly forcefull in our attempts to educate, minister or dispell these truths. We must let the Word speak and so judge so that by anothers choices, he shall either be redeemed or condemned in accepting or rejecting the grace of Christ. More plainly said, it is not up to you to condemn or necessarily judge using harsh words and verdict but the Word of God is what so judges and to that alone, each man shall live or die. You know and have heard it before, "that man shall not live by his bread alone but by every Word that comes from the mouth of God."

So relax my friend and don't get so wrapped up and entangled in angry disputes because your untamed anger is likely to cause you and others to stumble. I witness the same way to Jews who still deny Christ as the Messiah. Our God fearing example (witness to others in word and deed) is what brings condemnation upon others without our having to pronounce it. Therefore, it is more important to set yourself as the perfect example of righteousness after the pattern demonstrated by Christ and let no one else defraud you of your prize which is in Christ. Jude said, Jude 1:9-11 "But Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing judgment, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these rail at whatsoever things they know not: and what they understand naturally, like the creatures without reason, in these things are they destroyed. Woe unto them! For they went in the way of Cain, and ran riotously in the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah." And then Jude admonished us to let those who practice their evil remain evil for they are destroying themselves and really need no extra effort from us to bring about their condemnation. Jude 1:20-23 "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have mercy, who are in doubt; and some save, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh." Our enemies need no extra help from us for they are destroying themselves.We need to remain focused on witnessing the presence of Christ and the Father's Holy Spirit in our lives and leave these illigitimate children to their own destruction. You will not win another Muslim to Christ by being angry or over zealous with your faith but you may disarm him completely by the love and compassion you show for your enemy. "Love covers a multitude of sins." So therefore be as Christ was for that is how He still remains. Listen to Him and follow His example alone.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.
Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4
http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com

Email  
Mohammed PBUH - by Khalid Amayreh - Jan 12, 2006 4:36pm
I accept your reproof...Pt. I - by Nicholas A. Stiv... - Jan 12, 2006 4:40pm
Agreement with your rebuke - by Bob Uguess - Jan 13, 2006 1:32pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com