Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
In addition...

Dear Edward,

To summarize then where we are at in the current time table...

Here, God exhibits great mercy towards His first Elect. This therefore shows that there are most probably two ressurections; one pre-trib and the other occurring sometime during the middle of the tribulation. But these things are a matter of faith and should not be categorically used to fight and/or argue or necessarily reject those who believe in a slightly different view or outcome. I for one do not engage in such arguments but I am not afraid to share what I believe based on the whole of scripture.

Now going back to the "6000 Years" portion of my Scroll. If you understand the supporting scriptures cited to prove what scripture reveals regarding "when the children will be taken up"then you'll note that as Jesus indicated, it will be on the morning of the third day. This is also confirmed for us in the book of Hosea. I therefore will grant you these prophetic words which the Lord spoke through me and I have published extensively in my book as well as this web ministry... "We are in the last hours, even moments of the second day and soon, the third day will dawn. What happens on the morning of the third day oh son of man?" To answer your question directly, it is by faith that I believe the tribulation will begin in or near the year 2017 but certainly no later than the year 2025. I cannot be more specific than that and do not wish to declare without doubt to the rest of the world because there are a few more signs I am waiting to see revealed before I make such a bold claim to the whole earth. Take that for what it is worth. I hope this helps you in your pursuit of understanding and application of righteousness.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.