Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The Preparation of the Bride by Maurice Skylar

December 7, 2005

Dear Simantov Allalouf,

Thank you for your letter of feedback Simantov. I was certainly not making an attempt to be threatening towards Maurice but it was necessary to point out to the person making these claims that he/she got carried away as it often happens when we are drawing closer to God. Remember when the devil came to tempt Jesus and try to cause Him stumble? It was when Jesus went out for a very long and devoted prayer/fasting session. I've seen it happen before with other men and have also had to expend energy towards resisting the devil so that he may flee from me. The more devoted disciples and true believers seem to be the hottest targets we become for satan's corruption. This is what I was able to identify in part but I also pointed out those things which are true and will most likely happen or have already happened. My letter was balanced and seasoned with grace. It is balance I am hoping to convey here.

The biblical rebuke is what made the letter so strong. This message from God should not be taken lightly by anyone and it is prudent for the one hearing any spiritual message to confirm and validate the message being spoken with the Word. When we attempt to add science or current news or recent statistics and speculation to the equation of prophetic utterance, we go astray from keeping the message pure and undefiled. The messengers of God hold a great deal of responsibility and that responsibility should never incorporate random mental musings as is often the case with 95% of the people claiming to have a Word from God.

A part of California will likely separate and subside as a result of a megolithic Earthquake but Maurice said, "the entire West Coast." Maurice also specifically stated that God's chosen were in China and the larger warning was given to Europe and America. Europe and America do have their just due forthcoming but so does China for that nations long history and ill treatment of Christians. The point I made and was true and is to this day still substantiated by the Word of God is that God's faithful and devout are still very much scattered abroad! I have a strong brother in Christ living in China, two in Pakistan, several in India one in Russia, several in Australia and a few in Jerusalem as well as a handful in North America. These are just the ones I know about and have direct fellowship with. But even they are still very much scattered. I also have another friend and his family who are expatriates living in China teaching and he tells me every year how beautiful the people are, just don't preach your Christianity to them. Religious oppression is still as much a part of China as it is in most of Saudi Arabia. My brothers in Pakistan are undergoing the kind of persecution by Muslims that is more reminicent of the type and degree of persecution Jesus warned all His followers would receive. What I as saying here is simple, we are still very much scattered and that is likely for our protection!

As far as Hurricane Katrina and Rita, yes, they are indeed signs of the times. What is more noteworthy is the GLOBAL adversity befalling ALL MANKIND. Long ago, I wrote of such becoming a reality dur to the failure of genuine repentance. But the message was on a global scale. A year ago we had the Indonesian Tsunami and last years Hurricane volley was as devastating to Florida as this years was to the other Gulf Coast States. Pakistan nearly crumbled at their most recent quake and in the last two years, the Middle East, especially Afganistan has been hit hard by multiple quakes. The entire Pacific Rim is heating up with new and/or increased volcanic activity. Mexico has had at least two eruptions in the last two years and Mt Saint Helens in my own back yard sprang to life again last October. There are so many more I have not mentioned here. I have been following these things for years since I first published my book, Apostasy Revealed, and I can tell you that the volcanic and seismic activity has increased more than 300% on a global scalesince the year 2001. Now that is noteworthy! What I am saying here is that the world's increasing "birth pangs" are just that... the world's birth pangs.

I did not speak in ignorance and the near passage of time will prove me right! I did take it upon myself as a brother in Christ should by delivering a loving rebuke/admonishment for the sake of Maurice's walk and relationship with God. spoke out of love and only love and for no other reason than to be a brother of accountability just as we are expected by God to be. I'm sure you can imagine, this does not make me a very popular guy but I have seen so much mercy and good come from God and poured out upon those who listen and heed this messenger's voice. It is not I but God. I pray that you have an ear to hear and understand and that Maurice will receive this message in the same light of truth.

Nicholas A. Stivers