Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
As You Requested...

November 14, 2005

Hello Deskin,

You take an interesting position on God. In one breath, you exclaim that you employ
the ethics of Christians and Jews including Mormonism yet at the same time declare
that Jesus is a homosexual deviant and that you hate Him. This begs the question,
what good does it do to pray to God if you hate Him from the onset? Do you believe
that your prayers are even heard when you could care less of His Son's redeeming
sacrifice? Tell me why I should care to help you if you truly feel that way? I would
be more than happy to oblige you but care not to waste my time with your own obvious
deviancy since you are unwilling to be helped. By your own admission you are a sinner
yet you refuse to declare surrender unto Christ's selfless pattern and service to
humanity. Confessing yourself as a sinner is but one part but you must be willing
to be helped by God if you ever want to achieve peace within your tormented soul.
What good are you if you only want to battle the forces of evil without first putting
on the armor needed to put up a good fight? You are obviously being tormented by
something other than God and I can tell you very directly that you will have no
part of Him or His Spirit if you are unwilling to partake of His available grace.
Life is but a myriad of choices and you are certainly making yours my friend. What
will it take for me to convince you that Jesus love's you and died for you so that
you may partake of the same selfless lifestyle that inherits eternal reward with
God and our Saviour? You must choose first and then ask reasonable and well balanced
questions if you expect to be helped. I am not given to cast my pearls before swine
nor give any meat to the dogs.

Every day you awake and every breath you take is by the grace of God so that you
may have ample opportunity to choose the salvation He offers you. Can you really
afford to wait one more second to make a right choice? As for your wanting to participate
in the battle which has already begun, we don't need the likes of you swinging a
sword without direction or discipline for you are likely not only going to bring
harm to others but also yourself. You will be no help to anyone! Until you can grow
up and choose rationally, I strongly advise that you stay out of the way for the
real meat served at my Lord's table is for the mature men of faith who can discern
the difference between evil and good. As it is, you are unable to know the difference.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4
http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com