Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Not my perspective but God's Judgment!

November 10, 2005

Chuckles... oh how I love to spar with sword drawn to test the capacity and understanding of my beloved friends!

Kelsey.... shame on you. I don't twist but I will unravel the mysteries with divine discernment. Neither is it my perspective... No my friend, it is the judgement of God's Word and all things are being brought into account. That which has been long hidden in the dark is now being exposed in the light and people are struggling with the TRUTH about their sinful PRIDE!

That was a pretty defense Kelsey. Though the story may have been attempting to move others towards blessing God... (we don't really know) The truth is that the story evokes a kind of passion and pride common to Americans. One that further precipitates an all encompassing pride in so-called American justice. That is what I was identifying with here in my comments. Though this story may be true in its context and this judge may have actually been moved by God's Spirit to speak so eloquently and truthfully (we still don't know), it in no way justifies the over-all agenda of American brutality we see being precipitated elsewhere towards her given enemies. It is common for the school historians to teach our impressionable youth stories like these without the balanced stories of our mistakes (historical & current) thereby precipitating an unhealthy "pride in America." You know, the Bible calls for "confessing our sins." It is the unconfessed pride of this Nation that will become the root cause of her failure and undoing.

I am all for a balanced approach to develop maturity in a people, one that was not so different in my managment style in days gone by. This story incorporates a "warm fuzzy" approach and it instills confidence in the reader that the American justice system is without fault.

My more preferred approach is what was called in management circles, "luke-warm baldys"because you could give praise and compliment good deeds at the same time as admonish error or mistakes. Jesus often employed a similar method when instructing His disciples. His words were never without some degree of caution or reproof thereby indicating the need for discipline.

The extreme method of feedback is called "cold ************ which are a form of harsh rebuke and necessary only in extreme cases of misbehavior, usually behind closed doors. Nobody likes to go there but it is necessary at times to help swing the pendulum of balance which more often is swung in the far right where pride overcometh a people.

It is good that there are a "few good men"doing what is right and just in America and seeing with clear vision the error of humanity like this judge. I'd like to think that they are my brothers... really! But these few good men don't make the sum total of a Nation whose abominable acts and treason are further precipitating and quickening the judgement that is sweeping the land and affecting all the people. You know, "it rains on both the just and the unjust."

So again, I reiterate to THE WHOLE NATION OF AMERICA; It is time for AMERICA TO START BLESSING GOD ALMIGHTY AND REPENT FROM HER SELFISH DELUSIONS, VANITY AND INDIFFERENCE.
Remember Kelsey, "Pride [always] cometh before a fall."

In Christ's unwavering love and service,

Nicholas

RELAX!

My zealot friend,

I believe the message was to point out to everyone in America and to the judicial system that this is what needs to be reflected to all media and muffled sarcasms of hypocrites that profess to hold up the truth, justice and liberty yet live under a blanket of hidden discontent for lack of will and character to be the citizens that outwardly they profess to be yet inwardly they are living sewage pools of corruptions and debauchery. I'm with you on that. However, it goes without saying that we as Americans should bless God. The term God bless America is used as a term of gratitude for what God has already done. Back in those days when our forefathers created the constitution. The term God bless America was in fact just that. What they were inferring was that God has Blessed America and may His ever lasting mercy continue to flow freely for this undeserving Nation.

it does'nt mean" Hey God, we are so great of a nation, why don't you bless us some more because we deserve your blessings." That's not what's happening here.

That's what I get out of it.

Love ya man,

Kelsey

Touche'

Chuckles.... If I was considered a "prosecutor" in the King's court (lol) you would make a worthy "defender" my lovable friend.

Touche' That was a hard one to overcome.

Nicholas