Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings Brother!

Dear Brother
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(1-John 1:5-10)
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. ( Amen )

Dear Brother I hope you receive my e-mail and picture Attachment

I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Thanks

Azali

So Good to Hear from you!

November 3, 2005

My beloved brother in Christ,

Greetings and salutations. Thank you for replying so quickly to my inquiry. I understand your need to be "hidden" and we will do our best to keep it that way. I am currently putting the finishing touches on an exhortation which collaborates the work you submitted "Muhammad or Jesus?" I included your study as I found it to be rich with truth and thoughtful insights. The title of this exhortation will be "The paradox between Islam and Christianity." I will make sure you get a copy as soon as I publish it over the net. I also want to thank you for the photos you sent. Putting an image to the persons with whom we fellowship helps to add context and understanding.

Having studied the material you sent has led me to the conclusion that the Islamic claim to Abraham is very similar to what the Jews were declaring when John the Baptist and Jesus were on the scene. I'm sure you would agree.Take a look at these two different passages and tell me if the same couldn't be said today of Muslims?

John the Baptist addressed the Jews proclaiming themselves to be children of Abraham. Matthew 3:7-10 "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said unto them, Ye offspring of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruit worthy of repentance: and think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And even now the axe lieth at the root of the trees: every tree therefore that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

John 8:31-44 Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him, "If ye abide in my word, then are ye truly my disciples; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered unto him, We are Abraham's seed, and have never yet been in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Every one that commits sin is the bondservant of sin. And the bondservant abideth not in the house forever: the son abideth forever. If therefore the Son shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed: yet ye seek to kill me, because my word hath not free course in you. I speak the things, which I have seen with my Father: and ye also do the things, which ye heard from your father." They answered and said unto him, Our father is Abraham. Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I heard from God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the works of your father." They said unto him, We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I came forth and am come from God; for neither have I come of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."

I hope that we shall meet one another in the future. I feel like in you I have gained a true brother and I can identify with your suffering to some degree. I'm sure you would agree that when the Word is being fulfilled in a man's life... it does not become different than what Jesus prescribed but it is the same as He forewarned. Acceptance of our suffering is what sets us apart from all the rest who claim a type of Christian affiliation.

Here is some inspiration for the day...

What stone is polished without tumbling?
What sword is sharpened without friction?
What metal is purified without heat?
What soil is made fertile without decay?
What child experiences growth without pain?

By nature, death must exist so that life may prevail.

The pain of sufferage is a guarantee!

If you truly want to be restored, let go of the things which you fear to loose the most.
Only then will fear, death and pain have no power over you.

Rather than thinking as a mortal, live like the eternal being you are.

The above proverbs are mine as given by the Spirit in me and are eternally true as measured out by the Word of God, time and circumstance.

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.
Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4 http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com