Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Responding to your prayer request...

November 6, 2005

Dear Mary Sajani,

I hear your prayer and am pleased that your son has chosen what could be an honorable profession among men. You asked if I would pray fervantly for his successful completion of school exams and I do hope that he achieves his inspiring dreams. I hope and pray that he understands nothing should come before seeking first God's Kingdom and righteousness. Pursuing a medical degree for the purpose of ministering healing to the sick can be an honorable profession but I am concerned about the many pharmacutical drugs that are used to replace the faith in Christ we should have to bring about necessary healing in our lives. What shall be gained if your son obtains what he desires but never sets out to leave behind all that holds him back from doing the Father's will? God does not necessarily want us to seek an education first so that we can show ourselves approved by the works we may do. Neither does God want us to use medicine to replace the faith we should have in His Son. God wants us to seek first His Kingdom and righteousness so that the works we will do will be done by our faith! That's where God wants us to go. Jesus said to those who desired to follow Him, Matthew 6:31-34 "Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Be not therefore anxious for the morrow: for the morrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." And later Jesus instructing His disciples said, Matthew 19:29-30 "And every one that hath left houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit eternal life. But many shall be last that are first; and first that are last."

Oh Heavenly Father, I pray that David Linus Mark Richards be granted the desires of his heart because you say that "the desires of the heart fulfilled are the tree of life." I pray Lord that David be granted your divine wisdom that he may know the difference between the temporal and the spiritual and that he will learn to use his newly acquired skills to edify the needs of those who are suffering for your name's sake. I pray that David will see that the gospel was given so that the poor may be made rich in faith (unwavering trust in GOD) and that David will see it is better to seek and pray for the needs of others than seeking for self as a good physician does when he heals others. Dear Father, help David to see that you do not call us to love the world and participate in all its divisive and selfish schemes but that you call us to make a separation from all that which seeks to keep us apart from your divine will. Help David to achieve his goals Lord if it will be worthy to employ for your Kingdom's sake and then guide David to follow in your Son's footsteps accepting that selfless sacrifice is better than selfish gain. If David is blessed to receive his reward then may David share what he has gained liberally with those who have so much less. For your Word declares: Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, "If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Teach David Linus Mark Richards to serve and give liberally what you have already blessed him with. Help him to know that he has already received God's great blessing and now all Jesus asks of him is to freely share it with others as He has already freely shared. May David's prayer request be granted to him according to his measure of faith and also the faith of all who stand in agreement of your will for his life. I also beseech thee Lord in the name of Your Son that Mr.T.S. Vijaya Kumar be granted opportunity to participate in your already established government where Christ is our King. Do not let Mr.T.S. Vijaya Kumar be taken in by false and misleading governmental schemes that are opposed to your divine sovereignty. I pray that Mary's family and household be filled with the peace that accompanies the Spirit of comfort and that each heart shall be convicted to accept the outcome of things that prevail which we know is for the building of our faith and unwavering trust in the Father of Heaven. I pray Lord that you make us worthy to serve and that we are found useful in the sanctification of our souls. I pray deliverance for all of us Lord from our adversary and ask that you forgive us our ignorance and indifference as we learn to make a separation from the the evil schemes and hidden agendas of man and beast. Deliver us oh Lord and make us useful in these final days of harvest. May you be glorified in all our lives. In the name of Christ Jesus, grant as I pray oh Lord - AMEN