Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Sent: Nov 4, 2005 1:34 AM
To: PrayerTower@JesusCalls.org
Subject: prayer request

Dear Brother/Sister in Christ,

I am Andrew, doing my engineering course in civil constructions.
My specialization is Structural Engineering. I am in my 3rd yr of engineering.
I am having my 5th sem exams from 7th of Nov, 2005. I request you kindly
to pray for me vehemently for me. Right now I am having 70% of aggrigate.
I wish to increase it to the level of 88% to 98%. I still have 4 semesters to
complete this course. After which I want to leave for States or some other
foreign country like Germany or any European country. Please pray for me.
Thank you very much for your prayer support. I also pray God that your ministry
should be blessed hundredfold.
My full name is - Andrew Albert Lewis,
kindly pray for my health, life partner. After completion of my education, I want to serve God.

Here I remain with heartful gratitude
In Christ,
Andrew Talluri.

Answering Your Prayer Request

November 6, 2005

Dear Andrew Albert Lewis,

I hear your prayer and am pleased that you have chosen what could be an honorable profession among men. You asked if I would pray fervantly for your successful completion and I do hope that you achieve your dreams. What causes me concern though is that you have placed your education above the calling that awaits you in serving Christ Jesus. Nothing should come before serving our Lord's Kingdom and pursuing His righteousness. What shall be gained if you obtained what you desire but never set out to leave behind all that holds you back from doing the Father's will? God does not want you to seek an education first so that you can show yourself approved by the works you may do. God wants you to seek first His Kingdom and righteousness so that the works you will do will be done by your faith! That's where God wants you to go. Jesus said to those who desired to follow Him, Matthew 6:31-34 "Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Be not therefore anxious for the morrow: for the morrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." And later Jesus instructing His disciples said, Matthew 19:29-30 "And every one that hath left houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit eternal life. But many shall be last that are first; and first that are last."
So what do you really want me to pray for Andrew? Do you wish that I pray for that which you can achieve through much hard work and study or do you want me to keep praying for your salvation that you may inherrit eternal life with our King? Are you satisfied with merely being a believer or do you want to be a disciple of Christ Jesus?

Oh Heavenly Father, I pray that Andrew be granted the desires of his heart because you say that "the desires of the heart fulfilled are the tree of life." I pray Lord that Andrew be granted your divine wisdom that he may know the difference between the temporal and the spiritual and that he will learn to use his newly acquired skills to edify the needs of those who are suffering for your name's sake. I pray that Andrew will see that the gospel was given so that the poor may be made rich in faith (unwavering trust in GOD) and that Andrew will see it is better to seek and pray for the needs of others than seeking for self. Dear Father, help Andrew to see that you do not call us to love the world and participate in all its divisive and selfish schemes but that you call us to make a separation from all that which seeks to keep us apart from your divine will. Help Andrew to achieve his goals Lord if it will be worthy to employ for your Kingdom's sake and then guide Andrew to follow in your Son's footsteps accepting that selfless sacrifice is better than selfish gain. If Andrew is blessed to receive his reward then may Andrew share what he has gained liberally with those who have so much less. For your Word declares: Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, "If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Teach Andrew to serve and give liberally what you have already blessed him with. Help him to know that he has already received God's great blessing and now all Jesus asks of him is to freely share it with others as He has already freely shared. May Andrew's prayer request be granted to him according to his measure of faith and also your will for his life. In the name of Christ Jesus, grant as I pray oh Lord - AMEN

Luke 11:41 "But give for alms those things which are within; and behold, all things are clean unto you."

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4

http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com