Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Shalom

To: svshalom@earthlink.net
Subject: Shalom
Date: Oct 11, 2005 2:51 PM

Eze 33:3 if, when he sees the sword come on the land, he blow the shofar, and warn
the people;

Eze 33:4 then whoever hears the sound of the shofar, and doesn't take warning,
if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

Eze 33:5 He heard the sound of the shofar, and didn't take warning; his blood shall
be on him; whereas if he had taken warning, he would have delivered his soul.

Eze 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword come, and doesn't blow the shofar,
and the people aren't warned, and the sword comes, and take any person from among
them; he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's
hand.

Shalom Brethren

To: rabbiAndrew@bethgoyim.org
Cc: R421@earthlink.net
Subject: Shalom brethren
Date: Oct 11, 2005 4:48 PM

Shalom Rabbi Andrew,

Yes - AMEN Greetings to you and those with whom you gather in the fellowship of
Messiah Yeshua.

But for many Christian pretenders in the western world and the many idolaters and
rebellious houses of the Middle East...

Isaiah's prophesy is being fulfilled, Matthew 13:14-15 "And unto them is fulfilled
the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise
understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: For this people's
heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have
closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them."

And because of the hardness of many hearts... Hebrews 3:10-11 "Wherefore I
was displeased with this generation, And said, They do always err in their heart:
But they did not know my ways; As I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into
my rest."

And so it happens again and again as though history seems to repeat itself because
of mankinds transgressions against our Most Holy GOD.

And because of these things, the earth is in an ever increasing travail and those
who think they see, cannot perceive and neither do they understand what they hear
because they are becomming afflicted with a heavy delusion. Though the apostasy
is being revealed today, people are rejecting the warning and reproof of God's contemporary
messengers and the utterance of His divine Spirit just as they did long ago when
Jesus and His disciples were on the scene... 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 "and
with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perish; because they received not
the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God sendeth
them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:"

And so very many seem to be perishing in the wake of what the secular call "natural
disasters." Yet I believe with a fully assured heart that we are right at the
threshold that Jesus spoke of where we shall have an opportunity to bear true and
profound witness. Luke 21:8-20 And he said, "Take heed that ye be not led
astray: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is at hand:
go ye not after them. And when ye shall hear of wars and tumults, be not terrified:
for these things must needs come to pass first; but the end is not immediately.
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom;
and there shall be great earthquakes, and in divers places famines and pestilences;
and there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven. But before all these things,
they shall lay their hands on you, and shall persecute you, delivering you up to
the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for my name's
sake. It shall turn out unto you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts,
not to meditate beforehand how to answer: for I will give you a mouth and wisdom,
which all your adversaries shall not be able to withstand or to gainsay. But ye
shall be delivered up even by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolk, and friends;
and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all
men for my name's sake. And not a hair of your head shall perish. In your patience
ye shall win your souls. But when ye see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know
that her desolation is at hand."

May our victory be ONE in CHRIST - AMEN

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4
http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com

The course you are on...

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that
you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe
that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end
requires...courage."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
1803-1882, Poet and Essayist

MANSOOR KHALID

IS VIL CHEFUND FATTER DI MAI DOTTER MANSOOR KHALID