Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
We are standing with you in Prayer Brother!

To: Khalid Mansoor Soomro
Cc: R421@earthlink.net
Subject: We are standing with you in Prayer Brother!
Date: Oct 11, 2005 3:21 PM

Dearest Brother Khalid Mansoor Soomro,

We are standing with you in prayerful agreement that the Lord our GOD watch over you and protect you and we implore you not to fear any evil that may show its face to you but ask that you remain courageous and bold with a countenance full of unwavering faith. For no enemy against you shall prosper. Remember these verses during your time of trouble and know that the Lord our GOD is with you. Remain faithful!

Hear our prayer and petition oh Lord on behalf of Khalid Mansoor Soomro for we pray in agreement with Holy Word.
Psalms 5:1-12 <> "Give ear to my words, O Jehovah, Consider [our] meditations. Hearken unto the voice of [our] cry, my King, and my God; For unto thee do I pray. O Jehovah, in the morning shalt thou hear my voice; In the morning will I order my prayer unto thee, and will keep watch. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: Evil shall not sojourn with thee. The arrogant shall not stand in thy sight: Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Thou wilt destroy them that speak lies: Jehovah abhorreth the blood-thirsty and deceitful man. But as for [us], in the abundance of thy lovingkindness will [we] come into thy house: In thy fear will [we] worship toward thy holy temple. Lead [us], O Jehovah, in thy righteousness because of [thine] enemies; Make thy way straight before my face. For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; Their inward part is very wickedness; Their throat is an open sepulchre; They flatter with their tongue. Hold them guilty, O God; Let them fall by their own counsels; Thrust them out in the multitude of their transgressions; For they have rebelled against thee. But let all those that take refuge in thee rejoice, Let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: Let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou wilt bless the righteous; O Jehovah, thou wilt compass him with favor as with a shield."

And also remeber the word of exhortation from Apostle Paul to the Ephesians...
Ephesians 6:10-18 "Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; withal taking up the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints,"

Also pray brother on our behalf that utterance may be given to us in the opening of our mouths to proclaim and make known with boldness of speech the mysteries of God's salvation for the sake of His gospel for which we are called ambassadors to the gospel of Christ crucified. We stand before thee oh Lord and ask that you grant as we pray in the mighty name of our Lord and Savious, Christ Jesus - AMEN

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Rita Williams; Cephas Ministry, a God fearing woman and servant of Christ
Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.
Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4 http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com
http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/
http://cephasministry.com

Re: Please Pray for me and my situation

caut tatal fetitei mele de 14 ani , il cheama mansoor khalid , ne am cunoscut in germania si nu la m vazut din anul 1992 , varog daca puteti sa ma ajutati cu stima Tican Daniela , Romania

Our prayers for Pakistan from Cephas...

To: rabbiAndrew@bethgoyim.org
Subject: Our prayers for Pakistan from Cephas
Date: Oct 11, 2005 2:51 PM

To our stricken brethren in Christ Jesus affected by the Pakistan Earthquake,

We don't wish for any harm to come to our brethren in Pakistan nor those who have made themselves enemies of GOD. However, I would encourage all who are "GOD fearing" to be bold and couragous in the face of any adversity that you may be experiencing for Christ's sake. None of us escapes the troubling persecutions and travail that come upon us because we are taking bold stands against heresy, unrighteous hatreds, false idol worships and all such sins that separate us further from a loving and compassionate GOD. There is much persecution and strife between Christians and Islamic extremists in Pakistan and many are suffering from among the ranks of our Christian brethren living in hiding places as the disciples did long ago under the face of so much adversity. If all who disciple after Christ Jesus remain steadfast and unwavering in their stand for the sake of Christ's gospel and crucifixion and do so in the context of love (an unwavering committment) "no enemy against you shall prosper." Keep your faith centered on Him and remember that we all share in the same that Jesus suffered for our sakes. In light of the recent 7.6 earthquake in Pakistan, it should be noted that both Muslims and Christians were and are heavily affected by this tragedy and this is an opportunity for all to practice great compassion, mercy and humility in order that GOD may glorify Himself that His glorious witness may be heard and seen throughout the world. For no love is complete nor safe apart from humility. As was the Indonesian Tsunami of 2004 and Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in the Gulf States of America, so too has the recent Earthquake in Pakistan afforded us the greatest opportunity to humble ourselves, lay down our swords and weapons and reach out in love to aid and assist one another during these turbulant times. Lets STOP shedding blood which pollutes the land and go down to our knees and pray forgiveness and mercy to GOD upon our sins and transgressions against one another.

Please forward this on to as many who are able to receive Internet communications.

Rita Williams; Cephas Ministry, a humble God fearing woman in Christ.
Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.
Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4 http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com

Shalom

To: svshalom@earthlink.net
Subject: Shalom
Date: Oct 11, 2005 2:51 PM

Eze 33:3 if, when he sees the sword come on the land, he blow the shofar, and warn
the people;

Eze 33:4 then whoever hears the sound of the shofar, and doesn't take warning,
if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

Eze 33:5 He heard the sound of the shofar, and didn't take warning; his blood shall
be on him; whereas if he had taken warning, he would have delivered his soul.

Eze 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword come, and doesn't blow the shofar,
and the people aren't warned, and the sword comes, and take any person from among
them; he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's
hand.

Shalom Brethren

To: rabbiAndrew@bethgoyim.org
Subject: Shalom brethren
Date: Oct 11, 2005 4:48 PM

Shalom Rabbi Andrew,

Yes - AMEN Greetings to you and those with whom you gather in the fellowship of
Messiah Yeshua.

But for many Christian pretenders in the western world and the many idolaters and
rebellious houses of the Middle East...

Isaiah's prophesy is being fulfilled, Matthew 13:14-15 "And unto them is fulfilled
the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise
understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: For this people's
heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have
closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them."

And because of the hardness of many hearts... Hebrews 3:10-11 "Wherefore I
was displeased with this generation, And said, They do always err in their heart:
But they did not know my ways; As I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into
my rest."

And so it happens again and again as though history seems to repeat itself because
of mankinds transgressions against our Most Holy GOD.

And because of these things, the earth is in an ever increasing travail and those
who think they see, cannot perceive and neither do they understand what they hear
because they are becomming afflicted with a heavy delusion. Though the apostasy
is being revealed today, people are rejecting the warning and reproof of God's contemporary
messengers and the utterance of His divine Spirit just as they did long ago when
Jesus and His disciples were on the scene... 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 "and
with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perish; because they received not
the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God sendeth
them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:"

And so very many seem to be perishing in the wake of what the secular call "natural
disasters." Yet I believe with a fully assured heart that we are right at the
threshold that Jesus spoke of where we shall have an opportunity to bear true and
profound witness. Luke 21:8-20 And he said, "Take heed that ye be not led
astray: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is at hand:
go ye not after them. And when ye shall hear of wars and tumults, be not terrified:
for these things must needs come to pass first; but the end is not immediately.
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom;
and there shall be great earthquakes, and in divers places famines and pestilences;
and there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven. But before all these things,
they shall lay their hands on you, and shall persecute you, delivering you up to
the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for my name's
sake. It shall turn out unto you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts,
not to meditate beforehand how to answer: for I will give you a mouth and wisdom,
which all your adversaries shall not be able to withstand or to gainsay. But ye
shall be delivered up even by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolk, and friends;
and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all
men for my name's sake. And not a hair of your head shall perish. In your patience
ye shall win your souls. But when ye see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know
that her desolation is at hand."

May our victory be ONE in CHRIST - AMEN

Nicholas A. Stivers, humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4
http://nicholasscrolls.cephasministry.com

The course you are on...

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that
you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe
that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end
requires...courage."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
1803-1882, Poet and Essayist

MANSOOR KHALID

IS VIL CHEFUND FATTER DI MAI DOTTER MANSOOR KHALID