I have updated my browsers to google chrome. I still do not get a consistent updating of the time left on auctions with your new site. I am using an iPad where I have tried safari, google and google chrome. I have also tested my Verizon android phone with google, google chrome, and Firefox. When I make a selection on choochooauctions site of current, ending today, going going gone, or the item itself I do not get consistent time remaining on the auctions. This use to work fine on your old site. With the new site I can not get an accurate time remaining on auctions. I discussed this with Charles the other day and updated my browsers hoping the problem was an out of date browsers. No success. The problem still continues with updated browsers.