Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In Responce to article about taking a picture...

Hi Dan...

Me mad at you? Heck no. You are a great guy. We've been doing business for a long time. I don't know how I could ever be mad at you!!!

And I am sorry if I came off that way. Possibly was a bad day for me. Sometimes you I don't feel so good at my ripe old age.

At any rate the reason I didn't agree to put the caboose on the auction site was because my software told me there was one on auction. And I checked this morning and there is not only no 6657 on auction, but I thought maybe the software was wrong. It isn't I couldn't find one anywhere in the auction section of our warehouse.

This happens from time to time where something is sold and doesn't exit the inventory program for some reason. Then I end up with a gazilion items in the store section which should have passed on to the auction section. (By the way don't ever say passed on to an old person. Freaks them out. Sorry guys!! :)

So tomorrow you will see one of the three we have in stock in our auction section. Truthfully we might have had a VG+ at some point but I wouldn't grade any of these higher than VG.

At any rate, sorry for the misunderstanding. Go Steelers!!!!!

Charlie

Re: In Responce to article about taking a picture...

Quote"Me mad at you? Heck no. You are a great guy. We've been doing business for a long time. I don't know how I could ever be mad at you!!!

And I am sorry if I came off that way. Possibly was a bad day for me. Sometimes you I don't feel so good at my ripe old age."

This is why Charles is the nicest best Person to "deal" with . I completely understand ! I been in the car repair bossiness and when you treat and talk to your customers as Charles did you sort of want to "only " deal with The "Man"

Doing business goes both ways.... nice to be nice and nice to have nice...

I be looking :)

Glad all is good with us My Aunt and Uncle invited us down to Florida and if I can get away .. Kelly and I will take you up on your offer of visiting! ;)

Daniel