Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email gift

Tis the season and we had discussed what we'd like to do to maybe give something back to the train community, especially those that have bought from us. So the other day we worked from our database and found all those who had ever bought from us who had an email address.

Well, as you can imagine there were quite a few. So we composed a thank you letter of sorts and emailed that letter to each and every one on that list!

I was disappointed to find that only 25% of those emails sent got through. And now I'm wondering how many got stuck in their junk bin! So if you have purchased from us on-line, most likely you would have received one. If you didn't, please look in your junk mail for an email with the subject ‘A thank you gift to you from traincity!'. The email came from trainman@traincity.com.

If you just didn't receive one, it is possible your Internet provider has our email blocked. Oh the internet, it is so complicated!

Well, happy Thanksgiving everyone!

John Siegel

Re: Email gift

Hi John. I don't believe I got your letter. Perhaps you had an old email as we communicate pretty regularly.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to Charlie, Ginger, You, your bride, and Gail!

Bobz