Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to??

How do I get an answer to a question on an item of interest? #118477 is listed with damage to both ends, couplers broken, etc. Can I have pix of the ends?

Re: How to??

I asked Train City the same question, and the answer was they're broken. That is, of course,m what the description ont he web page says, and nothing more. I hoped to learn if they were physically separated from the rest of the locomotive or if they were non-functioning. Either could mean broken. But train City apparently doesn't kn ow or doesn't want to tell what they know. It's very curious.

Re: How to??

Hi guys... I just within the hour returned from a buying trip to NYC. I tried to answer one question on the fly.... I don't think I understood the problem at that time. The auction states.. 'Unfortunately this suffered some damage and has broken couplers.' OK I see where that might be a little confusing. The damage I was referring to is the broken couplers. Hopefully this will clear this up. Stay tuned for another great collection that's still in the truck and will start showing up on this site Tuesday.