Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad Seller Alert Trainz on ebay

Hello Everyone:

Charles, please forgive me for posting this here.

I want to warn everyone about a seller on ebay Trainz, this seller has been backing out of sales left and right on ebay and lying about the items to boot.

when the item doesn't reach the desired price, they back out of the sale and lie about the status of the items.

they are also using an id to shill auctions on ebay, vivian-s

look at the feedback and it is too obvious.

I have had my fair share of bad experiences with this seller, I did business with them on ebay and online and both experiences were terrible.

Ebay won't do anything about this seller due to the volume of sales trainz has on ebay, with so many negatives per month, the service speaks for itself.

this is why I have always liked choo choo auctions, such behavior is not tolerated, and Charles always keeps the place nice and clean.

I would buy here more often if I was more heavliy into O scale, but due to space restrictions I have a HO scale layout so my O scale trains only run during the holidays.

but the real kicker is this, Trainz is giving the TCA a bad name in my opinion, I used to be a member back in the late 90's, if you apply a TCA rating to everything you sell, it should be an honest and fair one, right?.

when I sold O scale items on choo choo a while back, I was always cautious when applying a TCA rated opinion on my items I sold, I always wanted to be fair and honest to everyone I did business with.

Charles and other people I have done business with on here were always fair and honest.

But I just wanted to warn people about the shady seller Trainz

take care
George

Re: Bad Seller Alert Trainz on ebay

These are some serious accusations. I just want to say that we at traincity/choochooauctions have no opinion on this statement. I don't have any knowledge one way or the other on Trainz operations on ebay.

Charles Siegel

HECK, 90% OF THE SELLERS ON EBAY ARE THIEVES AND THEIR AIM IS TO GET EVERYONE !

I've bought from them all, consistantly. No one is much better then the other.

Trainz pulled the same thing with a friend of mine. The funny part was asking him to leave positive feedback like the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. Needless to say he will not deal with them again.

Jim McClenin