Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snowed In!!!!!!!

Supposed to fly out of Orlando tomorrow to the NE United States to buy some more great train collections and our flight was cancelled due to a winter storm! Wow didn't think we'd be snowed in down here at 70 degrees. What is going on up there?

Charles Siegel

Re: Snowed In!!!!!!!

Charles, if you'd gotten out of there, you likely would be snowed in at your destination. Inconvenient as it may seem, better to be snowed in at home. Best of luck getting here between our weekly snow storms. We can wait....

We blame it all on another 70+ degree place, Los Angeles. It sent a storm east (rather than let it hang about creating mudslides) and so there's this blizzard going on from Oklahoma City arching up through Kansas City, Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, New York City and Boston! Here in Chicago we're nearing the fabled 1967 record snowfall. The good news is the groundhogs won't see any shadows up here today, so that means an early spring. We're ready!

Please excuse me for saying this but it is going to be 84 here today. Someone has to do it!!!

We'll keep you in mind during hurricane season! LOL

ITS NOT THE SNOW ITS THE ICE. BUT ITS ALMOST 60 HERE IN SOUTH JERSEY

I'm gonna throw some salt on the sidewalk and feed and water my birds. I will have snow/ice boots on here in Ohio but I gotta feed my Ducks, Turkeys, & Chickens..................find us some good train stuff to buy/bid on. BUT DO NOT FORGET......WE ONLY HAVE 47 DAYS UNTIL THE 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in Bradford, (part of the frozen northern tier of Pennsylvania and not too far from Erie), I'll just grin and deal with it because being snowed in means more time for Lionel Trains! Anyway the rodent said an early Spring is coming. Yah, right.......

where the heck is Al Gore when I need him to clear my driveway?! ;=))