Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Response From Seller

Won a recent auction from seller trainparts who has not responded to two emails requesting info on where to send payment. Would like to conclude the transaction; what would be my next step?
Jim

Re: No Response From Seller

Jim, I won an item from him in March and received this address to send payment:
Parts and Trains
P O BOX 700731
Plymouth, MI 48170

Hope this might be of help.

Thanks for the info. I would like to hear from him directly but will try sending payment and see what happens.

I also won an auction from trainparts last Friday(7/31). I sent an email and received no response. I did get an invoice from choochoo auctions that had his address so I sent a bank check for the amount. After more emails I still have heard nothing. If nothing by Monday I will check with my bank to see if the check was cashed and take it from there. I've dealt with this seller before and have had no problems. Wonder what's up?

razorbak46

Sent payment to the address provided and we'll see what happens. Thanks to all who responded.
Jim

Just to follow up, I received the items I won and in pretty quick time too.
Jim

I send invoice out after every win bid, please look in your spam. Sorry if i have not get e-mail they are hit my spam and its hard to weed them out. If you send me a e-mail not throw choochoo i will see it better.
Thank you
parts and trains
Parts and trains@yahoo.com

It all worked out in the end and I was happy with the product and the service.

Jim McClenin