Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More important info on our server update

We don't have a schedule yet for our pending update. This will affect operations and probably shut the site down for 24 to 48 hours. This is because we will be changing the server's DNS and to leave the site up during this process would result in lost data and confusion.

In the mean time until you see the temporary screen feel free to do business as normal.

I am hoping this process will be finished by the end of this weekend, however I am at the mercy of our hosts who are assisting us with the upgrade.

There will be a temporary page if and when we are shut down that will have a link to this message board so you can keep updated with our progress. Once the dns has switched hopefully you will see the site and be able to use it. If we encounter problems with the new site we will have them fixed as soon as we possibly can.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this is causing anyone. We do value very much your business and interest and hope to server you better through our improved system once we are in our new home. Once we have finished the upgrade process we should have a much faster and more stable site!

Last month we moved the business. I guess this month we move choochooauctions.com.

Charles Siegel