Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving Again

Dear Charles and Gang, It sure was a pleasure to meet you guys 2 weeks ago. Now I have a couple of questions about your new location. First, would you give directions to your place with the exit off Fl 528? Second, Is there room to park a big truck by your new place?. Mary was very good at helping me find your place the first time. Thanks, Bob

Re: Moving Again

Hi Bob,

It was nice meeting you when you were here.

I think you can get a truck into our parking lot.

The problem with our new place is that it is very hard to find. I put directions on traincity.com but I'm not sure how good they are.

When you come east on the beachline from 95 or Orlando continue past the port exit. After the big curve in the road that turns it into A1A you will see a racetrack gas station on the right. You will turn left onto Imperial just after that station.

Continue on Imperial for maybe 1/4 mile until you see a white and blue building on the left. I believe it is called Call One. Just before you get to their parking lot which is a dead end you will see a dirt parking lot on the right. Go into that parking lot. There are six condo buildings on either side of the parking lot. Ours is the farthest to the back and on the left. We are in unit 2 which is the first door you come to.

If you have trouble finding us, just give us a call and we will come out and greet you.

We just had our first visiter who was a little disoriented due to the alligators and snakes, but he made it in. Not sure if he got back to his car though.

(Just fooling).

Sorry we aren't on the main drag of A1A, but this building is set up perfectly for us.

We do welcome visitors.

You might want to park your truck closer to Imperial maybe on the other side of the street then you won't have to back up.

At any rate we are here and the move is over thank goodness!!!