Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5/11 Invoices and scrubs

Hey.... I just sent all the invoices this morning from home as usual then came into work. Mary handed me one. OK if you received an invoice this morning and the Note was about a Scrubs episode, please disregard that. I normally copy and paste text from the computer I use at home and lately I have been lazy, I just paste because my message for the invoice is always there.

Well evidently my daughter copied a personal note that my daughter sent to a friend, and well it was pretty early when I sent the invoices I didn't notice. LOL. Although not very business like, sorry I guess it is pretty funny.

Please forgive me for this. I'll make sure I look at what I paste from now on. What the note should have said is the following:

'Please note that surcharges to shipping may apply on heavy or oversized shipments.

We prefer payments through paypal however you can also use a credit card, money order, or check. We do not accept American Express however you can use it through paypal. We will hold checks for clearing from the bank. You may call us at 321.799.4005. Our address is: Train City, Inc., 405 Atlantis Road, Suite C113, Cape Canaveral, Florida, 32920.

In order to pay by paypal, please go into one of our traincity auctions and click on the paypal icon. Also if you would like more information on our policies please go to one of our auctions and click on the Important Information link. Thanks for your business!!!'

Re: 5/11 Invoices and scrubs

Ok, so what happened on scrubs?

he he....jk