Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This is directed to Charley

I looked through my junk mail and found that the email I had sent you this morning bounced. This could be the reason for our communication problems. I simply replied to your email so possibly you have the wrong reply to email address. Could you check this and email me again? trainman@traincity.com

I guess I am speechless over this thread and person we are trying to deal with today. I've tried to deal with unreasonable people before but I can honestly say this is the worse I've ever seen. I truly value our customers, each and every one. Many have become friends. Actually that is my goal to gain your respect and friendship.

I don't think that is going to happen in this case though. First of all I realized that the person who originally complained in this thread actually caused the communication problem because they didn't have the correct reply to address in their emails to me. Thus whenever I replied to a question or email from them, they never received the email because it bounced. When I found the problem and told them, well obviously they have corrected the problem because I am now able to reply and they receive my emails. However they are blaming me for the communication problem.

OK the most rediculous part of this is that they obviously have the wrong name in their email address as we can't find it in our database as having placed an order with us. I've asked them around four times today to let us know their name so we can resolve the problems that are outstanding with this complaint. Three times they ignored me. This is the last response I received via email:

'My log in is ..........fairbanks
What other name do you need?'

Yes I will figure out what their name is from that, but why does a person play games like this?

We try our best to bend over backwards to serve our customers. Occasionally we find someone that we simply can't serve although we have tried as best as we can.

Sorry to bore everyone with this drama. I could have deleted this thread altogether, but I don't like doing that.

I guess if nothing else this is entertainment at it's worse.

Have a good one..

Charles Siegel

Fairbanks and I hashed this out over the phone. We are now good. This was all due to somehow he wasn't receiving my emails which I thought.

If you ever email me and I don't respond it is either because I'm out of town or there is a technical problem of some sort.

Charles Siegel