Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Invoice System Working?

If so, what is the DETAILED method to find it? I've had an item sell and when clicking-on his HANDLE, I find an invoice pop-up -- BUT there is nothing listed other then his name and address!! ITEM description, CLOSED date and PRICE are all missing! And you can not enter the final bid price!!

What is WHO doing wrong? IF I'm doing something wrong, give me a detailed 'MAP' how to get to the invoice page!

'4mersgt' is the buyers handle.

Re: Invoice System Working?

Hi.. I think I have a fix for you.

You will notice at the top of the page there is a box that states 1 day old auctions. The auction you are trying to invoice is probably older than one day, so just raise the number from 1 to say 5. You should see it then as long as the auction isn't older than that..... If so raise it again.

OK, Thanks -- but just went over and noticed it was already set for 5 days - think this item closed on 12/28/08. But I went ahead and tried to click on the buyer's handle - page popped-up and nothing in there - just his name / address / city / zip and, of course, the blanks I'm suppose to fill in???? I'm using FireFox BUT I've also tried using IE - same results!

Got it figured out!! The page I have to increase the number of days in is the INVOICE page!! I was changing the number on the page that lists all past posts! (dah!!) Thanks - over & out............