Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suggestion for Website improvement

Charles and crew, and other site members -

I think it would make it easier for frequent registered visitors if there was sign-in capability on the main page.

Opinions anyone?

Charles - feasible?

Cary
Encore Toy Trains
(encoretrains)

Re: Suggestion for Website improvement

Huh? I'm signed up automaticly already, why do I have to sign in?

Impala -

Do you log-off when you leave the site?

Cary

If it ain't Broke......Don't fix it. Belive me, Charles and his staff have plenty of computer problems without screwing around with this web page. Who would want to sign in anyway? It's not the White House. Former Train City employee

Hi.. Just returned from a grueling buying trip to my old state of Pennsylvania. Saw some snow... !! Was near Scranton, Pa. Thank goodness not Erie where I understand they had 12 inches of snow! Bought some nice trains which will appear on choochoo soon. Well, at any rate on the subject of signing in. I think it works this way.... If your cookies are disabled on your browser it won't work. But otherwise everytime you go to choochooauctions.com you'll be signed in. At least I think that's how it works. We know about the problem with the pictures disappearing. I emailed my webmaster about it before I left on Saturday so hopefully we can fix that soon. Sorry about the problems related to our invoicing system. Generally with imporvements comes problems.