Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts Anyone?

Hello, ChooChoo members!

This is a simple question, from a guy who has been selling parts on eBay for several years...

IS THERE AN AUCTION MARKET FOR PRE-WAR, POSTWAR, AND MODERN LIONEL PARTS on this website?

I have everything from NOS pre-war, to Modern parts that were on the assembly line with Lionel closed it's factory in Michigan.

- Condition of my items ranges from C-9/10, to C-2.
- Quantities range from 1-off, to thousands of a P/N.
- Problem is: I have no inventory list - my accumulation is crammed into storage so tightly I cannot even move boxes around...so I simply list them as I dig them out.

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR OPINIONS! If this site is primarily suited for complete cars, locos, accessories and sets; I won't waste my / your time by cluttering it with listings that will not sell.

Hey! This may be the ONLY survey you see this year that is NOT political in nature.

I look forward to, and appreciate your comments.

Cary
Encore Toy Trains

Re: Parts Anyone?

Absolutely!

Why not? It's cheaper then ebay to sell. Pass some of that on to us customers, and I think you'd do fine here.

Cheers!

Sure - there's a subcategory under Lionel for Parts-Supplies. Right up your alley.

Yes please list your parts I am into pre-war restorations and i also sell quality water slide decals on here and well as ebay.
I am always looking for good parts!
Besides that other auction site wont let you take payments in the form of check or money orders as of 10/18.
They want to push Paypal so they can get a cut to, from that side of the sale!

Hello! I would welcome a parts guy on this site. Especially MPC parts! I look forward to your auctions.
Thanks, "see3"