Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRENT892 is a theif

he takes the money and did not send me anything

Re: BRENT892 is a thief

Sorry to say I bought some itmes from the same seller, have seen this issue on these boards for a long period. Brent seldom replies to my emails, told me 2 months ago he was going to the USPO to see what happened, no word since July, despite many attempts on my part ot contact him. As a buyer here and on ebay, from now on I will only pay thru paypal, never by check or MO, and if Charlie can't ban abusers, then my days of buying here are numbered. It is a shame that one bad apple spoils it for all, but being a business person, I see this all the time. So Brent, if you are reading this, know that you have one very unhappy buyer here, and it seems I am but one amongst many, and if you don't remember, I have your home address, so if the local law enforcement shows up one day to inquire, don't be surpirsed, that is, unles as per your prior postings, you are ex law enforcement, and then maybe I need to involve the feds, as you may be too wired in to the local police or sheriff to have them be at all efective on my or anyone else's behalf. It is with great pain that I even write anything like this as I do not hold grudges, try to think of people as good, and observe the golden rule. But in this case, I will use this as a lesson for my young children, that they cannot trust every person, and Brent, you epotomize the worst behavior in people, so I hope your scam nets you some big money, and maybe you should run away to cuba, North Korea or Venezuela where people like you are welcome, as corruption, thievery and dishonesty are hallmarks of those societies and you would be in good company. Signed, another dissatisfied customer of Brent's

Re: BRENT892 is a theif

that was the same line he gave me he is a liar and a thief. may his rotten soul burn.