Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At Your Service.....

I would like to introduce myself to all of our wonderful past, current and future customers. My name is Rich and I started with Train City at the end of August. I have been in the shipping business for a few years, so please be rest assured, I will always pack your items as if I were receiving them. We started out with a few glitches but things seem to be running smoothly now. Mary and I strive to get your order shipped the same day it is paid but this cannot be guaranteed with the arrival of the holidays. FedEx arrives for our daily pick-up at approximately 2pm, so if your order is paid by Noon, it [should] ship that day. If you have any questions regarding our shipping practices and/or policies, please do not hesitate to call me at (321)799-4005 Extension 23 and I will try to answer your questions, or find somebody that can (Charlie?) It has been a pleasure thus far to work with Mary, Charlie and John and I hope you all continue to have a pleasant experience with Train City & ChooChooAuctions.com!

Re: At Your Service.....

Rich, Welcome aboard Train City. You will find ,once all the bugs get worked out of the new system , that shipping trains will be easy.Keep that feedback rating on the positive side and all will be fine. Say hello to Charles for me. Best of luck. Slacker packer Lonny

Thanks for the warm welcome Lonny! I have heard only good things about you and the rest of the Erie staff.

Hi Rich,
Good luck at Train City, it sounds like you and Mary will take good care of our customers.Whoops sorry, now they're your customers.

We all had a lot of fun working together. Lonny(aka Slaker Packer) just a fun name we used, was a great packer!

Enjoy the train business!

Based upon Train City & ChooChoo's past feedback, I see Lonny did an amazing job at packaging and shipping! I hope I can live up to the same standards as him -- from all I hear, he was a great "Slacker Packer".