Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEST HAS BEEN OFFERED A FULL REFUND WHEN HE RETURNS THE TRAINS

JIM WEST IS A LIAR, A FRAUD AND IS TRYING TO PULL COME SORT OF A SCAM..HE EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME TO SEND THE REFUND AND HE WILL SEND BACK THE TRAINS..NICE TRY, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY..I ASKED THIS IDIOT TO REQUEST TO HAVE THESE LIES,SLANDER AND VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY REMOVED FROM THIS SITE AND SEND THE TRAINS BACK, AND HE WOULD GET A GULL REFUND..HOW MUCH BETTER DOES IT GET THAN THAT..HE IS LUCKY THIS IS NOT EBAY,IF IT WERE HE WOULD BE LONG GONE AND SUSPENDED FOR PULLING A STUNT LIKE THIS..HE IS UNHAPPY WITH HIS TRAINS, THAT IS TOO BAD, NORMALLY I WOULD NOT OFFER A REFUND AS I AM NOT OBLIGATED TOM, BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF FAIR PLAY AND TO GET THIS PARISTIE OFF THIS SITE, I TOLD HIM IN AN EMAIL AND NOW RIGHT HERE, SEND THE TRAINS BACK AND I WILL GLADLY REFUND HIM IN FULL..THERE ARE A LOT OF THENKGS THAT COULD AND MAY HAVE GONE WRONG, HOW DO WE KNOW HE DID NOT DAMAGE THE TRAINS WHILE OPENING THEM, LIKE USUING A KNIFE OR SHARP OBJECT TO OPEN THE PACKAGES AND SCRATCHED THE HELL OUT OF THEM, HE MAY HAVE DROPPED THEM, HE MAY HAVE LOST HIS TEMPER AND TRASHED THEM, HE MAY BE DRUNK OR HYPED UP ON DRUGS AND LOST CONTROL OF HIMSELF..PERSONALLY I DO NOT CARE, TO BE CLEAR..SEND THE TRAINS BACK, CALL AND ASK CHARLIE TO REMOVE ALL OF HIS LIES AND SLANDER AND APOLOGIZE FOR USING THIS SITE FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL BELLOWING, WHINNING AND COMPLAINT SITE. THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPLE TO EXCHANGE IDEAS, DISCUSS TRAINS..IT IS NOT THE JIM WEST PERSONAL AGENDA SITE..IT IS PEOPLE LIKE JIM WEST THAT REALLY MAKE THIS HOBBY A PAIN..HE GRADES THINGS HIS WAY AND I GRADE THEM MY WAY,,IT IS OPINION OF A 50 PLUS YEAR OLD USED TRAIN. SEND THE TRAINS BACK FREELOADER AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ENTIRE 325.00 BACK..

Re: WEST HAS BEEN OFFERED A FULL REFUND WHEN HE RETURNS THE TRAINS

Brent and Jim, Don't you think this has gone on long enough already! Brent, if Jim didn't receive what was pictured and described on your auction and couldn't get in touch with you right away, he had reason to start and worry. When you list auctions, check and double check to make sure everything is correct. This will save you from having anyone question the integrity of your auctions and you. The internet business it tough, we are all dealing blind, not REALLY knowing who we are dealing with. If I was still working with Charlie, I would have said BAN THEM both until it's resolved. Jim, send the trains back, Brent reimburse his money. BE DONE WITH EACH OTHER!

THANKS JEAN--MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD..I HAVE OFFERED A REFUND WHEN HE SENDS THE GOOD BACK..THAT IS NORAML PRACTICE..I AM SURE CHARLES WOUL NOT BE SENDING OUT REFUNDS WITH OUT RECIEVING THE PRODUCT BACK..PROBLEM HERE SEEMS TO BE WEST IS NOT WANTING TO SEND THESE BACK FOR SOME REASON..I HAVE ALSO EMAILED MR. WERST AND TRIED TO KEEP THIS NONSENSE PRIVATE, BUT HE HAS THIS THING ABOUT BLASTING ME IN PUBLIC..HE IS OPENING HIMSELF UP FOR A LAWSUITE..ALL OVER A 52 YEAR OLD ,TOY TRAIN HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH AND HAS BEEN OFFRED A REFUND WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE.. WHAT BOTHERS ME IS I KNOW WHAT WAS SENT, IT WAS NOT PERFECT, BUT FOR SOME RESAON I DO NOT THINK HE IS ABLE TO SEND BACK WHAT I SHIPPED FOR SOME REASON..THE REASON COULD BE MANY EXCUSES OR POSSIBILITIES, BOTTOM LINE, SEND IT BACK AND FUNDS WILL BE SENT OUT IN FORM OF A TRACKABLE MONEY ORDER..THIS WS A 325.00 TRANSACTION.

Against my better judgment, I shipped the 'bait and switch' locomotives back to this guy. (For those of you that aren't aware of the background, this seller posts pictures of and describes excellent items on this site and then ships poor quality, non-working items. I won't go into his psychotic diatribes when he is called on it.)

The locos were received and signed for but I never received my $325 refund.

I think Brent Overpeck may be a family member's middle and maiden names or something like that. It's not the guy's name. I also received a direct email in the same writing style, all in caps, from a 'Bobby Rochetto' claiming to be another person, reassuring me he was looking out for my interests. Bizarre.)

I've filed this case with the postal inspector general in Chicago and with my state's attorney general's office. Avoid this seller like the plague that he is.