Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving update

Everything seems to be going fairly smoothly to this point. Tomorrow will be the last day we will input auctions here in Pennsylvania until our move to Florida is complete. Please note choochooauctions.com will be up and running throughout our move. I will check our email every day that goes to me (trainman@traincity.com). Other emails such as auctions@traincity, store@traincity will not be checked until we are set up in Florida.

You can place auctions while we are in transit and even deposit to your account if you like. I will be checking daily, so deposits will be taken care of asap. Please remember there will be activity on the site even without us as others use the site to auction and to my knowlege we are only ones moving.

Please remember that the last day to pay for auctions will be July 30th with no exceptions as we will be tearing down our offices on the 31st and won't be able to process orders. Shipping will close down shortly afterward.

We will actually be moving on August 12th. We should arrive in Cape Canaveral on Auguest 14th just in case anyone wants to help unload the trucks!! (wink)

Hopefully we will be staffed by September 1st or sooner. Hopefully sooner!

We will miss you all and already can't wait to get back up and selling trains again.

Charles Siegel
trainman@traincity.com