Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving update ** Important Information**

Our last auction (traincity) will end on 7/24/08. We are asking that all auctions be paid for within a day or two of that date. The absolute latest date to pay for auctions ending the 24th is July 30th. Please don't wait that long though. This will help our move very much. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please no multiple payments for auctions last minute. We reserve our right to refuse payment if anyone waits until the last minute for making payment on multiple auctions. The faster we can pull down operations the faster we can move and the faster we can get back in business.

Please stay tuned to our message boards for updates as it is easier to post here.

I will have access to email during the move, however we won't be able to do any business during the move after July 30th. If you have a problem you can email me although the problem probably won't be able to be resolved until we open in Florida.

We are currently looking for staff in the Cape Canaveral area. Anyone interested please email me as we will interview shortly after our move.

Sincerely,

Charles Siegel