Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving to Florida

I have sure enjoyed doing business with you over the last few years. Are you going to open a new business in Florida or just retire and enjoy yuor life? If you are just retiring I wish you a long and happy retirement. I drive a truck up and down I-95 every day in Florida. Will be thinking bout you in my travels. Good luck and may God Bless

Re: Moving to Florida

Hi Bob..

We are not going out of business. We are moving our business to Florida. I hope you will stop in sometime. We are around 15 minutes from the 528/95 intersection in the port at Cape Canaveral.

Charles Siegel

I know just where that is. Last year my wife and I set sail from there on Carnival for the Bahamas. Hope you have room for a big truck. It would be my pleasure meeting you

Yes we are located right behind the port authority building. There is a big parking lot there where you could park a truck.

We plan on taking advantage of being in the port and taking some cruises that's for sure.

I'll work on getting directions and a map on traincity.com as soon as I possibly can. It's very easy to find though.