Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaving Choochooauctions.

Hello everyone!
Jean here,administrative assistant for Charlie.
I just wanted to tell you that is has been fun and always interesting working for Charlie.
I've been with him for 6 1/2 years and I'm really sorry to see him go to Florida.
I've had the pleasure of talking to a lot of you on the phone, through email and some in person. I will miss this fun business of trains.
We have a really good crew that I'm really going to miss...Ebbie, our "Train Brain" and Lonny, our "Super Packer"....send them out a kudos, they deserve it!!!!! Take Care....Jean

Re: Leaving Choochooauctions.

Yes, a "fine job" to them, and also yourself. You've been very efficient and pleasant. I hope you can find suitable employment if that is your desire.

Jean, Your entry is very nice( a bit sugarcoated). You should have written your entry after you cleaned the TRAIN CITY BATHROOM,or gotten off the phone with a PHYCO TRAIN NUT.Then, we would have gotten the real story.I can't belive you have worked at Train City for so long. You are the steam that keeps TRAIN CITY Chuging down the tracks. If it isn't in order or CLEAN,then it's not Jean. We have had alot of fun at TRAIN CITY. Some of the nicest people(Jean Ebbie& Marry)Iv'e ever worked with. I'm gona miss it and I'm gona miss Doughnut day. I guess I'll go back to the family garment business when Train city runs out of track. Best to Charles and his family in Florida. Slacker Packer,Lonny

THANK YOU to all the great employees at Train City!!
I have had excellant service for 4 1/2 years. Hope the future is good for all of you after Charlie moves.
THANK YOU again,
Steve

Thanks Jean for your great service!

dear jean, it has been a pleasure working with you. you always acted in a courteous and professional way.
i will miss speaking to you.
thanks and good luck, ike

God bless you Jean. You were always "on the ball" whenever I've talked to you over the years. Too bad you can't move down here with Choochoo. You would never have to shovel a scoop full of snow again. I moved down here in 1972 and have never regretted it. I wish you much success in whatever you wish to do in the future. Again may God bless

Jean;
Good luck and God Bless. You have been awesome to work with. Any glitch large or small was always handled in a friendly and professional manner. You are appreciated and you will me missed a bunch.

Jack Heppler

Jean,
Very best of luck in your future endeavors. It's been a pleasure to have been able to have dealt with you the last three years on the website, and a couple of years through mail order. Again best of luck.

Jean,

All the best! Thanks for everything. It truly has been a pleasure!

Best regards,

Dale

Jean, I too will miss corresponding with you as your messages are always direct and answer my questions to both our satisfactions. You always sugarcoat my mistakes! Be well and thank you. JON

Hey Jean. Best wishes and God bless. NOW who am I going to flirt with, Hmm!?!. Love, Trainster

I’d like to give a most sincere ‘THANKS’ to our team, Jean, Ebbie, Lonny, and Mary. You are the best people I have ever worked with in all the years of Train City! I wish everyone could come to Florida with us, but I realize that is asking a little too much!

I wish you all the best and hope you will visit anytime you are in Florida. You can tell a healthy working place when there is laughter, and with this group it was non-stop laughter, but at the same time things got done right.

Now my son John and I are about to encounter a new environment which we hope we can find some good people to work with once again. It will be very tough if not impossible to replace you guys. We will miss you very much!!

Charlie

It is a sad day in Erie Pa. I will miss all of you who have helped me and taking care of me on choochooauctions. You were all great! Thanks and I will miss you, REALLY. Bryan

Well, Wednesday is my last day at Train City and I'm sad it's coming to an end. I just want to say, Thank You!, to all of our customers who have sent good wishes our way. It really meant a lot to all of us. Ebbie, Lonny and myself have enjoyed taking care of everyone.

One of our customers has hired Lonny and me...so we'll still be working buddies. Ebbie is going to hang out and find a part-time job. We'll miss you Ebbie!!!

You'll be happy to know that we have Charlie all packed up and ready to go to Florida. They have a big job ahead of them in starting the auctions back up, but I know they can do it. We wish you well Charlie and John!!! Take good care of our customers!!!

It's been a pleasure helping everyone!

Take Care....Jean