Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The move toFL

Charles, a Phila. Inquirer story emphasized that your FL operation will be internet sales only. Is that correct, that will be no storefront operation?

Re: The move toFL

Yes we will have no store front, offices only. However we do have a calling window where people can pick up auctions or merchandise. We aren't set up down there yet, but we will make accomidations for visitors to the area as well.

We will probably have a section of items such as duplicates that will appear on traincity.com, and I will try to have them in a secion in the working area where people can browse if they like.

Since we aren't set up yet, I can't say exactly what will happen. Our office space is leased to us for one year so we will evaluate our situation and either take our second and third year options or possibly move to a larger space.

However our primary emphasis will be on internet sales.

Charles Siegel

Re: The move toFL

Alright, a auction Drive threw window for trains. Just like a fast food joint. I'll have a big mack and fries and a ERIE BOXCAR... A section of fast track for desert. That Charles , allways using his head.