Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EBAY

HI,
WHERE DID YOUR EBAY LISTINGS GO? THEY ARE ALL GONE

DENNIS

Re: EBAY

Ebay deleted all our auctions twice. The first time was because we mentioned choochooauctions.com in the auctions. I can see that.

The second time was because as in all our choochoo auctions we have a link that takes you to our policy page. I don't understand what is wrong with that and why they couldn't have mentioned that the first time. The deleted half one day then the other half the next day. I don't know maybe we shouldn't mention that choochooauctions.com is much less expensive to place auctions on our home page on choochoo. Either that or someone got mad at us and reported us. I am sure many dealers use a similar policy link in their auctions.

At any rate we have place those auctions on choochoo for now. We will revise our template for ebay and place some again in the future. Probably fewer though because ebay is BS!!!

HI,
I DON'T THINK EBAY DOES THIS ON ITS OWN....SOMEONE HAS TO NOTIFY THEM AND FILE A COMPLAINT...THE SICK PEOPLE

DENNIS

Ebay does this crap because they do not like any outside linking in their auctions, any pages have to be done through ebay,

it's a joke, they are a bunch of Nazis anymore

Charles,
Ebay doesn't allow you to link to outside sites in your auctions. You can link to your site on your me page, but cannot link to sites that aggregate items for sale. (that's you.)

So what you do is offer something of value free on your eBay. A emailed newsletter is a common gift, or many of my students use a branded report I provide.

You give the report away on your website, then take the people the next step to your auction site.

I bought some items from you a few months ago and you aren't doing enough of this. That means prospects are slipping through the cracks.

here's more information on this path:

http://www.iwantcollectibles.com/ebay-me.shtml

Terry Gibbs

Re: Re: EBAY

Hi Terry,

Thanks very much for your information. That is very helpful!!

Charles Siegel

Charles,
I have a question for you about a PPC ad I saw you running. I want to run ads for my services, but cannot track down where you placed your ad.

I know this sounds vague, but I don't want to give your competitors a look at what you are doing.

Can I call you? I'll give you some of my time to help you improve your eBay lead generations while were on the phone.

Terry

Hi Terry,

Yes give me a call or you can email me at trainman@traincity.com. Our phone number is 814.833.8313.

Charles Siegel