Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks!!

Thanks very much for the kind words of encouragement. I'm actually doing fine, although there are many things that go along with my mother's illness which have been a big struggle. But to be honest I don't have much time to dwell as we are so busy buying and selling trains!!

My mother is amazing though. She's in a home close by. She has broken her pelvis and both hips within the last two years in falls. She broke her right hip only three months ago. I was told by the nurses the other day on a visit that she actually was walking with the physical theripist which is amazing!

She's almost 91 now, and has had a great life. I'm sure most of us have or will be going through this sort of thing and it is tough and sad. But I still love visiting her. Even with her illness, she's a great lady.

Well, once again thanks for your comments.

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas or whatelver you celebrate!!!

Charles Siegel

Re: Thanks!!

dear charles i hope your mother is doing well. my grandmother broke her hip at 84,doctors said she would never walk again. she did in about 8 months with the aid of a walker, then a cane. she lived to 96 1/2 years old. i also want to thank you for your auction site i bought some nice stuff at very reasonable prices. keep the auctions coming. merry christmas rich giannino