Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lionel Trains For Sale

In cleaning out the attic, we came across a bunch of Lionel Train items, mostly in boxes, in fair to good condition. Not being a collector, we would like to sell them. They appear to be post-war items. The working status of these items is unknown. I have just starting going through the items and looking up values based on a book we picked up at the library. Any advise or interest, please email me at BTDKK52@comcast.net Thank You

Re: Lionel Trains For Sale

a lot of things go into priceing trains, AGE isn't always as inportant as Condition. one place to get an idea is here with the list of past sales.

Do Not be fooled by E-BRAT prices, look for a dealer near you that is a member of TTOS, most will be willing to help you get a basic priceing guide.

if you were like me and in a LOW SALES area ( N.W. Kansas ) finding stuff is hard and when you do it's priced way to high.

best of luck
Boomerpete@excite.com
AKA "Pete"
422 main
stockton,ks 67669
1-785-425-6606

Re: Lionel Trains For Sale

Hello Brenda. If you will send me an email with box numbers and the prices you found, I will be able to confirm your found prices and/or possibly buy your items. Look for a buyer that will buy all the items(ME :-)); and not "cherry-pick" only what they want.

Bob Zimmer - trainster