Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update On Stout Auction June 12

On June 12, 2004 Stout auctions will hold another great sale of trains. The majority of lots are American Flyer S and HO. There are a lot of odd variations, and hard to find items like ones listed in the TM guide but not even showing at all in the Greenbergs guides. Online catalog will be available about June 1. You can see a partial list of the American Flyer by going here:

http://home.comcast.net/~jrobbie99/AFFSALE.XLS

Save your pennies, there are a lot of nice and scarce items, as well as odd ball variations!!

Re: Update On Stout Auction June 12 - THE LATEST

The on line catalog for the June 12th auction at Stouts Auctions is up. There are a LOT of super nice American Flyer S and HO items going off next weekend. Get your bids in early!!

Re: Update On Stout Auction June 12

Stouts has just put up the June 12 auction on E-Bay Live. You can bid ahead of time after registering which is basically using your own E-Bay ID, and you can bid live as the auction progresses on Saturday and make sure you get the item you want. Go to:

http://cgi6.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=stoutauctions&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

or search on STOUTAUCTIONS

Re: Re: Update On Stout Auction June 12

I home the poor ******* who has that stuff on auction didn't have a lot into it. The cheap *******s bidding there were raping the guy. $350 and $400 accessories were going for a paltry $120 or $140. Many nice $45 cars brought nothing. The HO was given away. Either the AF S and HO market is dying quickly or these people are cheap *******s.

Re: Re: Re: Update On Stout Auction June 12

I can't complain, I picked up a 2354 NYC empty master carton for $250 plus the buyers premium, put my LN component boxed 2354's in it, and sold them for 3K. As long as you have Strong Excellent, LN, and Mint with Crisp boxes, the O gauge market is far from dying.

Re: Re: Update On Stout Auction June 12

God Bless You All!

Good Luck!

Cheers!