Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
info on @ 42 yr old train set

I have a train set which was given to me for my 7th Birthday, I am now 48yrs. old. It has an Allstate power source and the coal car,gas car and the box car read Allstate. It also has three flat cars and the end car has "A.T & S.F." on it. The black flat car has a working swivel crane with "NYC" on it. The engine is somewhat heavy and has working headlight and liquid smoke, it reads 666 on either side of rear engineers' section. I can also be reached at nddawgs73@sbcglobal.net

Re: info on @ 42 yr old train set

666 is a Marx's engine. Is there any box with the set and what may be the set's number if so. Also are the cars made of tin and with 8 wheels ? And we presume that the track has 3 rails. And does the couplers has a scissor-like shape to them ?

Randy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a train set which was given to me for my 7th Birthday, I am now 48yrs. old. It has an Allstate power source and the coal car,gas car and the box car read Allstate. It also has three flat cars and the end car has "A.T & S.F." on it. The black flat car has a working swivel crane with "NYC" on it. The engine is somewhat heavy and has working headlight and liquid smoke, it reads 666 on either side of rear engineers' section. I can also be reached at nddawgs73@sbcglobal.net