Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
test auctions

Hey fellows,

If you want to bid redicuous high bids and not have to worry about paying for them. Try out the tests while they are still there.

Re: test auctions

Yes, by all means have fun. Bid a million dollars and feel like the Monopoly guy! By the way, some of these auctions are hilarious - better than a copy of Mad magazine!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey fellows,

If you want to bid redicuous high bids and not have to worry about paying for them. Try out the tests while they are still there.

Re: Re: test auctions

Hey by the way guys... I was just fooling when I said you didn't have to pay for these!!! We are going to send Baba to collect!!!! LOL

Replying to:

Yes, by all means have fun. Bid a million dollars and feel like the Monopoly guy! By the way, some of these auctions are hilarious - better than a copy of Mad magazine!

Replying to:

Hey fellows,

Re: test auctions

I was all set to bid on the MTH E-60 Virginian when I remembered...oops, MTH cancelled those puppies before they showed up! Dang, that must have been those silly test auctions.

BTW: I thought the format of the previous version of the auction pages was so lame that I had stopped even looking. What I see so far is MUCH better.

LOU

Replying to:

Hey fellows,